5,600,182 Members 40,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for the best performance / kwality version WITH USB mass storage (7.2 or 9?)

Tip us?

Haradeas
Old
(Last edited by Haradeas; 23rd February 2014 at 04:03 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Looking for the best performance / kwality version WITH USB mass storage (7.2 or 9?)

So basically I am looking which version is the most suited for my galaxy mini.
I am using now stock rom 2.3.6 Gingerbread with Clockworkmod 5.0.2.8 ( the performance must be the same or faster then the proposed cyanogenmod version )

The version MUST HAVE 100 % USB mass storage support and must be 99% stable.
I heared a lot of 7.2 users have so many problems with USB mass storage support : /

So hopefully some 7.2 and version 9 users ( or maybe even higher versions, if performance is still fast ? ) can give me some information which version is best suited for my req.

Greetings ^^

SlimShady's
Old
Thanks Meter 216
Ok that's the point.
1-I don't know about CM 7.2 USB Mass Storage. I never had those problems with it.
2-USB Mass Storage works on CM9/10.1/10.2/11 (I don't know anything about CM10).
3- For me the best ROM that I ever seen is CM9.2 . But if you don't like that UI, you can change to CM10.1 (Really stable). Obviously also the CM11 is stable but not as CM10.1
4- So..Best Performance = CM9; Best UI and performance (Between CM10/10.1/11) = CM10.1
Hope I help ya

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app
8 Mile Rd, Detroit MI

★Eminem★
~You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.~
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimShady's For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Venkatesh
Old
Thanks Meter 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haradeas View Post
I am using now stock rom 2.3.6 Gingerbread with Clockworkmod 5.0.2.8 ( the performance must be the same or faster then the proposed cyanogenmod version )

I heared a lot of 7.2 users have so many problems with USB mass storage support : /

So hopefully some 7.2 and version 9 users ( or maybe even higher versions, if performance is still fast ? ) can give me some information which version is best suited for my req.

Greetings ^^
Cm9 with greenify app..best performance and stable

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Haradeas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thx for the tips ! I will try CM 9.2 with greenify ^^

intelprakash
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haradeas View Post

Greetings ^^
I was also on stock gingerbread till last month. Since last month, after so many research I settled with CM 9.2 by Mr.Venkatesh. Its the most stable version you can get till date I guess. Also whatever ROM you are using it will perform well UNTILL you install official Facebook app. After installing Facebook, all the ROMs will slow down considerably.
CM 9.2 + Greenify Facebook= Stable + Performance + Good battery. Its my experience.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk