FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy S4 Cases & Screen protectors

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 67

By Carls Jr, Account currently disabled on 16th March 2013, 01:11 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Glad Spigen is investing in S4 cases/screen protectors. They're bringing out their GLAS series to the S4 as well! Hope they bring out their full line of products like they have been for apple products. What cases/screen protectors are you guys looking forward to or have you heard of??

Edit: Heres some pictures for you guys

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carls Jr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Carls Jr Ad-Free

16th March 2013, 06:48 AM |#2  
Flag Decatur, Ga
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Re: Galaxy S4 Cases & Screen protectors.
I really like Trident. I have one on my s3, & I must admit it's a tough sucker, but I also want the one that they showed at the Unpacked event. As for SP, Spigen are really good. I hope they make the one that covers the whole screen.
16th March 2013, 07:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
There's going to be TONS of stuff available for this baby!

edit: Maybe I should add something with content, so here's a huge list of Galaxy S4 cases I've been looking at everyday :P
http://s4accessories.com/galaxy-s4-cases/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MultipleOutput For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MultipleOutput Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 02:53 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Seems there always a lot of cases and covers will be released before the mobile,iPhone not being the exception, however,this time GS4 do good job on the privacy which makes some one just like Vcore launched the ugly three holes Galaxy S4 case as you could see here:

http://www.galaxys4flipcase.com/bran...4-i9500-brown/

now no one would get this case!lol!!! Anyway,I'm going to transfer my former GS3 to GS4 and surely get some nice case,just keep going and will share the case to GS4 case fans like me...lol!!
16th March 2013, 03:01 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 653

More
Gotta be honest, I'm loving the S View case! I'll definitely be picking one of those up
The Following User Says Thank You to winwiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift winwiz Ad-Free
16th March 2013, 05:53 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I see you can sign up for news of the upcoming cases through Otterbox and while I like them I switched to Trident and like them a lot better (especially if the bring the design your own case to the S4) but they haven't announced that they're going to be making a case...making I'm not looking in the proper place. Any other news of good protective cases. I always put one on with decent protection but minimal bulk added. Looking forward to hearing more about accessories coming to the S4.
16th March 2013, 06:17 PM |#7  
Flag Lake Charles,LA
Thanks Meter: 458

Donate to Me
More
I'm hoping for Ballistic. I have one for my Evo 3D, and it smokes the Otterbox in durability, ease of on/off and I like that it keeps the dust out. I had emailed them and according to the replay they will be making cases for the S4.
17th March 2013, 02:48 PM |#8  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Yes,get news that otterbox and case-mate will release their case for Galaxy S4 in short while and many may choose the defender or candy series,if the price is not the sole element then just go for it, for the case is not a complex product and some may follow their heart to choose one to match their own style,say,brief design back cover is also a good solution,good on design and color configuration...

http://www.vanberry.com/samsung/case...axy-s4-iv.html
20th March 2013, 04:32 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 80

Donate to Me
More
i sually end up getting one of these BodySuits:

Samsung Galaxy S4 (S IV, SIV) BodySuit
The Following User Says Thank You to djq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djq Ad-Free
22nd March 2013, 02:21 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64

I'm hoping for Ballistic. I have one for my Evo 3D, and it smokes the Otterbox in durability, ease of on/off and I like that it keeps the dust out. I had emailed them and according to the replay they will be making cases for the S4.

agree
The Following User Says Thank You to eso259 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eso259 Ad-Free
22nd March 2013, 04:27 AM |#11  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Hoping for a nice bumper-style case here, or I'll end up getting a Seidio Surface
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAtheistReverend For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheAtheistReverend Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread