FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How the heck did non contact full name appeared when I dial their phone number????

24th February 2014, 05:46 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
So I dialed a number that was not in my contact list and somehow the person who I called name populated in the dial screen which made it look like it was one of my contacts. First and last name appeared.

How the heck did that happen? I can't find anything here as to how it happen.



I'm bugged out!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
24th February 2014, 05:49 AM |#2  
VandyCWG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spring Hil, TN
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Facebook syncing? Twitter syncing? That would be my best guess.

I know Facebook tried to sync my stuff from the get go

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 05:56 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant

Facebook syncing? Twitter syncing? That would be my best guess.

I know Facebook tried to sync my stuff from the get go

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No it wasn't that even though I was logged into Facebook but the person was not my friend on Facebook nor do I sync Facebook and I don't have Twitter

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 06:33 AM |#4  
leaderbuilder's Avatar
Senior Member
Somewhere in the dark and wet Northwest.
Thanks Meter: 1,260
 
More
google+ profile probably
24th February 2014, 07:21 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderbuilder

google+ profile probably

Nope no Google+ profile either

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 07:45 AM |#6  
leaderbuilder's Avatar
Senior Member
Somewhere in the dark and wet Northwest.
Thanks Meter: 1,260
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeeker

Nope no Google+ profile either

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Theirs not yours

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 07:52 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderbuilder

Theirs not yours

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Exactly from what I saw they don't have one
24th February 2014, 10:49 AM |#8  
reverepats's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,376
 
Donate to Me
More
Lol I'd bug in from that too. Wasn't Google doing some sort of Yellow Pages integration into KK? But I thought that was for local businesses, but not sure on that. Gonna search this out myself as well

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 01:46 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats

Lol I'd bug in from that too. Wasn't Google doing some sort of Yellow Pages integration into KK? But I thought that was for local businesses, but not sure on that. Gonna search this out myself as well

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I searched and search couldn't really find anything. I wonder if it is a ATT feature

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th February 2014, 02:11 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeeker

So I dialed a number that was not in my contact list and somehow the person who I called name populated in the dial screen which made it look like it was one of my contacts. First and last name appeared.

How the heck did that happen? I can't find anything here as to how it happen.



I'm bugged out!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well found this below. Look at FAQ #4 will my name show on callers outgoing call.

It says depending on service it might

http://m-support.verizonwireless.com...e_id.tp_2.html

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes