FORUMS

[Q] GTA 3 SaveGame android

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By marienusje, Junior Member on 3rd January 2012, 11:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey!

Can somebody with 100% savegame pass me his savegame in android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/gta3? Ive got an galaxy s2.
 
 
3rd January 2012, 01:00 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
yes yes yes please
4th January 2012, 11:57 AM |#3  
kabauterman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jena
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Today I flashed something in the ROM and after this, all of my GTA 3 files were missing, incl. savegames.

I highly need the sayonara salvatore savegame PC Savegames don't work
4th January 2012, 01:38 PM |#4  
crazykas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabauterman

Today I flashed something in the ROM and after this, all of my GTA 3 files were missing, incl. savegames.

I highly need the sayonara salvatore savegame PC Savegames don't work

I didn't complete GTA 100%.I finished a little & moved it to my pc for later playing propose.If you want the save file,tell me the save file location & name.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazykas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 02:12 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Can you please sent it in a mail to merijn_peters@hotmail.com ?
Thank you!
4th January 2012, 02:14 PM |#6  
shockem's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 339
 
Donate to Me
More
Please post your save games!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
4th January 2012, 02:17 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Can you please sent me that file in an mail to merijn_peters_5@hotmail.com ?

Ty
4th January 2012, 02:21 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykas

I didn't complete GTA 100%.I finished a little & moved it to my pc for later playing propose.If you want the save file,tell me the save file location & name.

Can you sent that file to merijn_peters_5@hotmail.com?
Thank you
4th January 2012, 02:53 PM |#9  
crazykas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabauterman

Today I flashed something in the ROM and after this, all of my GTA 3 files were missing, incl. savegames.

I highly need the sayonara salvatore savegame PC Savegames don't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by marienusje

Can you sent that file to merijn_peters_5@hotmail.com?
Thank you

No problem.But remember that I have not complete GTA 100% & I dunno what level I'm in.Im gonna check.SD foolery of GTA.Can you tell me the name of the save file?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by marienusje

Can you sent that file to merijn_peters_5@hotmail.com?
Thank you

Sent!Got it?
4th January 2012, 02:56 PM |#10  
crazykas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockem

Please post your save games!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

HERE!I dunno that this is enough save point for you or not,ok.Others,, you all can try this.:)
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTA3 save files.zip - [Click for QR Code] (98.6 KB, 6445 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazykas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 06:26 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykas

HERE!I dunno that this is enough save point for you or not,ok.Others,, you all can try this.:)

Thank you. but i doesn't work:S if i load the game, it stops at end.. :S
What mobile do you use?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes