[Q] TV Guide/IR Blaster

Tip us?

geeibara
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] TV Guide/IR Blaster

Hey all,

I've been using CM for a while, but I always have a lingering regret of going back to stock for the sole purpose of having the TV app. The greatest thing about it was it had a simple TV favourite interface with remote controls and access to other media systems.

Has anyone discovered any apps similar to this? Meaning to take advantage of the IR blaster for the one and have a nice interface with cable TV.

supersquirrel211
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeibara View Post
Hey all,

I've been using CM for a while, but I always have a lingering regret of going back to stock for the sole purpose of having the TV app. The greatest thing about it was it had a simple TV favourite interface with remote controls and access to other media systems.

Has anyone discovered any apps similar to this? Meaning to take advantage of the IR blaster for the one and have a nice interface with cable TV.
I use the Highly Customizable remote (IR Blaster) called "smart remote" I'ts a little pricey but I believe its well worth it, you can set up anything and everything with it. I have my Denon receiver, BlueRay, Directv, Panasonic Viera TV, and my HD streaming box all connected to the app and if you set it up right you can usually turn all devices on with click of one button, including switching inputs on TV &/or receiver at the same time..here it is on the play market...https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y~~~~~it's made for the HTC One, Hope this helps you!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to supersquirrel211 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nomadix
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeibara View Post
I am using Smart Remote. Also a little pricey but it controls everything I own and even things like HVAC units. Nice interface and easy to set up.

Sent from my HTCOneVZW using Tapatalk