Recover lost SMS

Tip us?

Drixi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Recover lost SMS

Hello XDA
I'am in dire need of your help and expertise. Last wednesday my LG G2 had a problem with its clock, and I have a feeling that it somehow conflicted with ingoing/outgoing messages - Is that even possible?
My real problem is that troughout wed-friday I had troubles recieving and sending SMS, or so I thought. 1 SMS that was sent to me on wednesday arrived friday and that it when I noticed that something was wrong. Afterwards every message I sent was almost instantly disappeared from my message app but my contact recieved the SMS even though. Also any incomming SMS would display in the notification bar and the dropdown function android has, but when I opened the SMS to the message viewer the SMS would disappear almost instantly before I could have a chance to read it through.I have a feelling the it is not deleted and stil resides somewhere within my phone. Can you help me find it or somehow restore it if that what takes?

Side note:
I've heard that you can use various android SMS recovery tools, but that should - correct me if I'am wrong - require a root of your phone. But if I root my LG G2, wouldnt the phone reset and the data get whiped along with my SMS ?

Thanks in advance.

vktisnow
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Try using SMS backup and restore by ritesh sahu from google play store.

Aur backup ready the phone and then restore

Sent from my Symphony w25 using Tapatalk 2

gabrielabrian
Old
(Last edited by gabrielabrian; 31st March 2014 at 02:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
There is no way to recover deleted text messages from LG unless you have set up a back up storage on the device before you have deleted the messages. In order to protect yourself in the future you will need to download an application called Myjad Android SMS Recovery so that you will be able to prevent losing your texts messages in the future.