Windwos Mobile 6.1 For Ipaq rx1950 KITCHEN (For Devolopers and Advanced Users Only) Download. MediaFire
Windows XP only.
1. Connect you Device To PC "USB CONNECTION" with Microsoft ActivSync Installed...
2. Follow the instruction .. (May appear some device notification to
allow recognize of the device correctly and changes to flash mode etc " You Must Always Click Accept" or you will not be able to flash your device)
3. Run "hpRUU" tools to and follow the instruction.
If the program can not flash for some reason, try to put your device in "Flash Mode" Manually by pressing "Contact + Email + Reset together" and try again.
4. When the process finish ..The device will restart automatically.
5. When the boot loader is loading Make HARD RESET ( By Holding " CALENDAR + WIRELESS + Reset " For 3 Second !
6. Wait to re boot... "it may take about 2 or 3 Minute for the First time" ....
7. Calibrate the screen as Usually ..
8. Now go to " Start / Programs / Address Book " Run that Allow the two files needed ( By Accepting the notification Bellow)
9. In the same program go to "Menu /Option" And In the first tap "General" Mark this options :
Set as default contact manager
Assign on hardware button
10. Then Press OK ... Exit the program
11. Soft Reset...
12. Accept the notification about the WIFI program ! Then will appear in the Today menu the WIFI Icon where you can Power On /Off the wireless ....(As the default "Hp Wireless manager" dose not work properly).
Optional you can install the office cap as usually ! included ...
I've used this rom for a couple of weeks now and so far only one problem, the wireless connection fails to reconnect after the power is turned off. I have figured out a way to circumvent this problem. Uninstall the WifiIO and use the wireless button as you would in WM5, but before it disconnects pick the view wireless networks link and press Menu -> Turn Wireless On. What a PIA, but the faster operating system definately makes up for it. Thanks a bunch Victory!
I'm not sure what you mean by settings, but the wm5 normal button for wifi is rendered useless under wm6.1...you have to use wifiIO for some reason. I have sktools free version installed and could have deleted reg setting don't know though. Reinstall wifiIO and still disconnects after power. I've looked in windows dir. for wifion.exe but only find wifioff. Prefer wm5 button to wifiIO, wish there was a way to get it working again. Thanks.
As you might recall from a previousBehind the Scenesarticle we wrote, XDA’s … more
15 Sep 2014
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?