XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WI fi direct issues

Tip us?

hanfordrob
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default WI fi direct issues

Hi everyone, I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy S3 and wow what a difference! LG has really outdone all other smartphones with the flex. That being said, I'm having issues getting WI fi direct to work with any other phones like my old Samsung. Am I doing something wrong with a setting? I can connect with other phones, but when I try to transfer files it says failed to send. Also when I try to not with other phones my flex opens the play store and says try again? And help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

elzadieray
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default any word

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanfordrob View Post
Hi everyone, I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy S3 and wow what a difference! LG has really outdone all other smartphones with the flex. That being said, I'm having issues getting WI fi direct to work with any other phones like my old Samsung. Am I doing something wrong with a setting? I can connect with other phones, but when I try to transfer files it says failed to send. Also when I try to not with other phones my flex opens the play store and says try again? And help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
any word yet on the wifi issue? Im having the same problem with my flex, pretty annoying