FORUMS

[Q] Do you still using Google Play Services ?

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By ShenWeii, Member on 5th February 2014, 03:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Do you still using Google Play Services ?

Thanks!
 
 
18th March 2014, 03:12 PM |#2  
Muhammad Dawud Ashari's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Banjarmasin
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShenWeii

Do you still using Google Play Services ?

Thanks!

Sure, I still use Google Play service
because without it we can not use
Google Play Store and other Google
Apps.
Tran
19th March 2014, 07:06 AM |#3  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Donate to Me
More
Then what else do you trust?

For getting free apps i use only playstore

And for free paid apps, i use apkgalaxy[dot]com and blackmart(but i don't trust it much since it gives vulnerable apps)
19th March 2014, 03:02 PM |#4  
GalaxyCorePH's Avatar
Member
Flag Lubao
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Then what else do you trust?

For getting free apps i use only playstore

And for free paid apps, i use apkgalaxy[dot]com and blackmart(but i don't trust it much since it gives vulnerable apps)

Why not try to use Aptoide?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th March 2014, 04:18 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyCorePH

Why not try to use Aptoide?

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Have already tried it. It doesn't even find the apps that i want.

Aptoide and Blackmart doesn't provide latest version of apps.
20th March 2014, 05:47 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Have already tried it. It doesn't even find the apps that i want.

Aptoide and Blackmart doesn't provide latest version of apps.

what abt apkmania com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank