I was looking on LG Support website and i found this program: OSP(On-Screen Phone)
Its pretty good i can make phone calls, text and open apps from my pc. I add some pics. Go to lgdotcom/us/support/software-manuals look for the LG G Flex and choose OSP. ''Replace dotcom''
LG On-Screen Phone is the service that allows you to view and manipulate your phone remotely via a PC, with the keyboard/mouse input from
the PC. You can also easily exchange data between the PC and your phone
* Download and run the file OSP
1. You can write, send and receive messages(SMS or other messengers) via PC.
2. You can transfer file contents in Gallery, Music, Video Player, Office Viewer in your phone to the PC by drag & drop.
3. You can easily transfer files from the PC to your phone by dragging & dropping.
4. You can get real-time event notification from the phone.
5. You can see the whole pages of Home Screens in Panorama View. (Only with LG Home)
6. Multi-touch input using keyboard/mouse.
Windows XP (SP3) 32bit /64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit.
Warning : On Windows 2000 (sp4), you can run the program but some of the drivers may not work properly
1. You can use LG On-Screen Phone Service only with the supported phones. [supported phone list]
2. To use LG On-Screen Phone Service, you should connect your phone to PC via USB, Bluetooth™, or Wi-Fi.