FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] HTC One Sprint flash new rom - error

24th February 2014, 05:21 AM |#1  
tropicaler's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
(I'm sorry for my English)
I have a 32GB HTC One Sprint unlocked GSM Enabled - Recovery PhilZ Touch 5.x ( I can't remember x ) - Stock rom 4.3 sense 5 - Stock kernel

Then i flash Android Revolution HD 31.6
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2183023
& Silence Kernel
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2608332
Working perfect ( but some time phone auto reboot , about 1-2 times/3 days )

And 2/17/2014 I see [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.6.3.4 Touch Recovery
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2651035
I flash this recovery and then flash Android Revolution HD 51.0 ( because it's need > TRWP 2.6.3.3 recovery! )

A error pink screen when phone reboot and then it hang on HTC logo
I read some Threads , they say reason's wrong recovery

So i flash back order recovery : TWRP 2.6.3.0 , PhilZ Touch 6.07.9-m7spr.img and some 5.x ver , ClockworkMod Touch v6.0.4.6 ( ver for M7sprint )
But no rom can work : Android Revolution HD 31.6 , EclipticONE , [Sprint] ViperOne 5.0.0 ....
When installation finish , Some roms hang on HTC logo , another boot to Lockscreen but when i sweep to unlock , it's HTC Logo ???

And now only this rom can work : Slim Bean - but phone auto reboot 1 time / 5 minutes and my GSM sim not work

Please help me by give some counsels !
Thank you & sorry for my English again
 
 
24th February 2014, 05:39 AM |#2  
BD619's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,918
 
Donate to Me
More
What does your bootloader say?
24th February 2014, 05:54 AM |#3  
tropicaler's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

What does your bootloader say?

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
W7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
OpenSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-3.04.651.2
eMMC-boot 2048MB Sep 18 2013 ,15:46:04.0

.........
24th February 2014, 05:59 AM |#4  
BD619's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicaler

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
W7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
OpenSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-3.04.651.2
eMMC-boot 2048MB Sep 18 2013 ,15:46:04.0

.........

3.04.651.2 RUU will fix you up.
Once you are up and running stay within the Sprint forums to flash roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 06:21 AM |#5  
tropicaler's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

3.04.651.2 RUU will fix you up.
Once you are up and running stay within the Sprint forums to flash roms.

So i must only do this :
-Download Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_3.04.651.2_RUU.zip
-extract zip to a folder on your pc
-boot into bootloader (various ways)
-using fastboot, type this cmd: fastboot oem lock this will relock the bootloader
-from pc, run ARUWizard.exe from the extracted folder. it will run the RUU utility & flash back to stock

Then i can flash TWRP 2.6.3.4 Touch Recovery and then flash Android Revolution HD 51.0 for One sprint
Is that's right Bro ?
Thank you very much !
24th February 2014, 06:26 AM |#6  
BD619's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicaler

So i must only do this :
-Download Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_3.04.651.2_RUU.zip
-extract zip to a folder on your pc
-boot into bootloader (various ways)
-using fastboot, type this cmd: fastboot oem lock this will relock the bootloader
-from pc, run ARUWizard.exe from the extracted folder. it will run the RUU utility & flash back to stock

Then i can flash TWRP 2.6.3.4 Touch Recovery and then flash Android Revolution HD 51.0 for One sprint
Is that's right Bro ?
Thank you very much !

As far as I know ARHD 51.0 is not compatible with the Sprint variant.
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 06:35 AM |#7  
tropicaler's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

As far as I know ARHD 51.0 is not compatible with the Sprint variant.

But sorry in that topic mike1986. say : "Sprint Support"

I just want a rom : 4.4 KitKat , Good battery life , mooth, fast, stable
I don't know what to choose
Last edited by tropicaler; 24th February 2014 at 06:40 AM.
24th February 2014, 06:45 AM |#8  
BD619's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 8,918
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicaler

But sorry in that topic mike1986. say : "Sprint Support"

I just want a rom : 4.4 KitKat , Good battery life , mooth, fast, stable
I don't know what to choose

Not sure...I don't see anything about ARHD 51.0 being Sprint compatible.
31.6 is Sprint compatible to my knowledge... but it's Jelly Bean.
The reason you had problems is because you tried flashing ARHD 51.0
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes