Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Soft-bricked Sprint HTC One, can't find stock RUU or ROM

Tip us?

captainegypt88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Service [Q] Soft-bricked Sprint HTC One, can't find stock RUU or ROM

Hey, everyone... Getting really frustrated with this. While trying to fix wifi issues, which began after receiving the Sprint Kit-Kat update, I goofed hard and managed to completely wipe my device. I can access the bootloader and recovery, as well as fastboot, but I can't seem to find stock ROMs for M7_WLS, or at least not working ones. The only ones I've found give errors when I try to run RUU or flash with fastboot.

On the plus side, in the process of rooting and poking around I found that "bcmdhd.ko" was totally missing from "system/lib/modules" after the Sprint system update. But now my entire operating system is gone. I keep looking for Sprint ROMs and RUUs and I am mostly finding M7_SPR and M7_WL, but so far no working M7_WLS.

I'm not an experienced modder as you can see, I just want my phone to work...

M7_WLS
HBOOT-1.56.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7594

DONATE TO ME
[RUU] Sprint HTC One | 4.06.651.2

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

captainegypt88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619 View Post
Thanks so much, somehow I didn't think to search based on OS version. I was searching based only on the model

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7594

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainegypt88 View Post
Thanks so much, somehow I didn't think to search based on OS version. I was searching based only on the model
A lot of good info HERE

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator

captainegypt88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619 View Post
A lot of good info HERE
I poked around there before getting frustrated and failing to look hard enough... I'm sure you all see this thread at least a few times a week. :[ Sorry, I'm new at this.

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7594

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainegypt88 View Post
I poked around there before getting frustrated and failing to look hard enough... I'm sure you all see this thread at least a few times a week. :[ Sorry, I'm new at this.
No worries it happens

Forum Moderator