Google Play Newsstand 3.3 Brings Material Design Makeover

In a clear break from the previous practice of delivering nearly weekly Google … more

App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

[Q] Trouble to import ebooks to aldiko ebook reader

20th February 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Not far away
Thanks Meter: 24

414 posts
More
I purchased Aldiko pro from the store, but it has trouble to import downloaded ebooks from the store (from my notebook). I transfer the files into my tablet, but when I try to import them, it tells me that my device is not authorized yet.
I did a google research and I found out that I may try to disable the automatic time update but I cant find this option in the date and time settings!
My device is rooted, I dont know what to do.
24th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 14

62 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb
Hopefully I won't get in trouble for suggesting this, because *technically* I wouldn't really consider it pirating because you already own the titles. One thing you could do is download ePub files for those books from an "alternative" location, and import them via the Aldiko file manager. Might be a little more work, but if you can't fix your issue, it's a viable solution.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread