Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Smile Galaxy S5 Specifications At MWC 2014

Galaxy S5 Specifications At MWC 2014

Form factor: Water-resistant bar phone, IP67 certification
General: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE connectivity
Dimensions: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm, 145 g
Display: 5.1" 16M-color Super AMOLED HD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (431ppi)
Chipset: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974-AC
CPU: 2.5GHz Krait 400
GPU: Adreno 330
RAM: 2GB
Memory: 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
Still camera: 16 megapixel auto-focus camera
Video camera: UHD (2160p) video recording
Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 3.0 with MHL, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Infrared port
Battery: 2800mAh
Heart rate monitor
Fingerprint scanner
Additional sensors: humidity sensor, temperature sensor
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr hOaX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tariq2kn
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Is it having the FM radio?

Mr hOaX
Old
(Last edited by Mr hOaX; 14th April 2014 at 02:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq2kn View Post
Yeah

russiandivxclub
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq2kn View Post
What's with people's obsession with FM radio ? I mean haven't you heard about TuneIn or similar apps. I mean argument could be about needing an internet but unless you're in the middle of nowhere you'll have cellular provider with DATA plan on it. I mean I am in New York and we're FAR FAR behind other countries and we're having unlimited internet already here with budget companies not to mention premium (Like Simple Mobile vs T-Mobile or H2O vs ATT) so that said I do see a lot of people asking about FM radio and if phone does not have one it's like mehhhh on auto. Anyone care to explain. ?

Now about SGS5. I am proud owner of i337 (It's a SGS4 from ATT) And I am totally happy with it and being an phone junky and was totally in to SGS5 and after hearing everything I must admit I no longer have an urge to get one, I mean forget about significant upgrade, I just no digging lower PPI and no metal in-casing. So I may be skipping this time around. Who knows I may even cheat on Samsung with ....next HTC One ? ......
The Following User Says Thank You to russiandivxclub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dandroid13
Old
Thanks Meter 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiandivxclub View Post
What's with people's obsession with FM radio ? I mean haven't you heard about TuneIn or similar apps. I mean argument could be about needing an internet but unless you're in the middle of nowhere you'll have cellular provider with DATA plan on it. I mean I am in New York and we're FAR FAR behind other countries and we're having unlimited internet already here with budget companies not to mention premium (Like Simple Mobile vs T-Mobile or H2O vs ATT) so that said I do see a lot of people asking about FM radio and if phone does not have one it's like mehhhh on auto. Anyone care to explain. ?
Well, it costs money to have data, internet radio has a significant delay... Radio is offered for free, I don't want to pay even more to use it.

Ubuntu - "humanidade com os outros" ou "sou o que sou pelo que nůs somos"
The Following User Says Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

msavic6
Old
Thanks Meter 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandroid13 View Post
Well, it costs money to have data, internet radio has a significant delay... Radio is offered for free, I don't want to pay even more to use it.
On top of that, it could prove helpful in an emergency situation where you don't have a data connection and need access to the latest news.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Tags
s5 mwc, s5 specs