Post Reply

Live voice changer

OP kkrazzyyguy

10th March 2011, 01:46 AM   |  #1  
kkrazzyyguy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
More
I am in serious need of a voice changer for live calls. Search every bit of the internet . Will be very thankfull if someone brings out an app that works in India.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
10th March 2011, 06:58 AM   |  #2  
Pneuma1985's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
They generally don't have apps like that for a reason so some creepy stalker type cant get ahold of it easily! If you really want a voice changer they are fairly cheap and very effective you hold them on your throat as you talk thus changing your voice.
10th March 2011, 03:20 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Leaving aside for the moment, what you might be getting upto with this app, I cannot see how it would be possible to do this real-time on a phone call, as I do not think you can intercept the phone's audio stream.

--
Simon Monk. memeapps.com
16th March 2011, 07:22 PM   |  #4  
caffeinated chris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 21
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Caller ID Faker app. it lets you call any number and put in any number that will show up on their caller ID and it also gives you the option to change your voice to a deep man's voice or an strange woman's voice when they answer. works awesome. fooled quite a few friends with it hahaha


EDIT: Just checked the market, apparently its not available for download from the market anymore. I have it still so if you need it feel free to let me know, I have the free version of the app that I can send to you.
Last edited by caffeinated chris; 16th March 2011 at 07:25 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caffeinated chris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2011, 11:03 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by appmonk

Leaving aside for the moment, what you might be getting upto with this app, I cannot see how it would be possible to do this real-time on a phone call, as I do not think you can intercept the phone's audio stream.

--
Simon Monk. memeapps.com


It can be done with a lil delay, thats about it.. i just did it.


Hey OP i have an app but honestly i dont know if its warez.. i dont see it on the market and a friend gave me the .apk

I just called my home phone and it worked... its a bit slow and the weird thing is it asks if id like to use wifi for better results. Anyways it worked and changed the voice with a 2-3 seconds delay.. It gave me the option to chose what number i want displayed on the caller ID and about 5 different voices... i chose a scary voice. Anyways... let me know if you want it.
Last edited by o0adam0o; 16th March 2011 at 11:12 PM.
17th March 2011, 02:29 PM   |  #6  
caffeinated chris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 21
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Heres the "Caller ID Faker" app I was talking about.

http://www.4shared.com/file/bjzka1ni...ker_v253_.html

again this is the free version that for some reason isnt on the market anymore. I think it only allows you up to 2 minutes of talk time per call because of it being the free version but it gets the job done ;P

ps hit the "thanks" button below if this helped =) thanks! and enjoyyyyy! mwa haha hahaaa
Last edited by caffeinated chris; 22nd March 2011 at 05:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to caffeinated chris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2011, 12:40 AM   |  #7  
Pneuma1985's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 1,006
 
774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinated chris

Caller ID Faker app. it lets you call any number and put in any number that will show up on their caller ID and it also gives you the option to change your voice to a deep man's voice or an strange woman's voice when they answer. works awesome. fooled quite a few friends with it hahaha


EDIT: Just checked the market, apparently its not available for download from the market anymore. I have it still so if you need it feel free to let me know, I have the free version of the app that I can send to you.

OMFG that app is awesome lol wow i musta just prank called like 10 people lol soundin like a ransome caller lol... That app is awesome lol thankyou for that one put a + on my day lol
22nd March 2011, 05:06 AM   |  #8  
caffeinated chris's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 21
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pneuma1985

OMFG that app is awesome lol wow i musta just prank called like 10 people lol soundin like a ransome caller lol... That app is awesome lol thankyou for that one put a + on my day lol

hahahah i did the same hahaha no problem man
24th December 2012, 04:41 AM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
Could some one please pm me a link of this the first link is invalid now.

TIA

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
29th December 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #10  
Adizzzle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kamloops
Thanks Meter: 1,122
 
2,073 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Is there a full version to make unlimited prank calls?

:beer: "We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!" :beer:
Blog: http://ajizzzle.blogspot.ca/

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Software Development by ThreadRank