Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 49,424 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Live voice changer

Tip us?

kkrazzyyguy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164

DONATE TO ME
Default Live voice changer

I am in serious need of a voice changer for live calls. Search every bit of the internet . Will be very thankfull if someone brings out an app that works in India.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
HTC One M8
ROM: Android Revolution HD 5 with Stock Kernel

HTC One X
ROM :Android Revolution HD 20 with Stock Kernel

HTC Desire HD
ROM: Jellytime 4.2 R2

Pneuma1985
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 978

DONATE TO ME
They generally don't have apps like that for a reason so some creepy stalker type cant get ahold of it easily! If you really want a voice changer they are fairly cheap and very effective you hold them on your throat as you talk thus changing your voice.
HTC One M8: Rooted S-off Sense 6.0 : HTC One M7: Rooted S-off Sense 6.0 port : Htc Evo 4g Lte: Rooted S-off sense 5.5 port

appmonk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Leaving aside for the moment, what you might be getting upto with this app, I cannot see how it would be possible to do this real-time on a phone call, as I do not think you can intercept the phone's audio stream.

--
Simon Monk. memeapps.com

caffeinated chris
Old
(Last edited by caffeinated chris; 16th March 2011 at 07:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Caller ID Faker app. it lets you call any number and put in any number that will show up on their caller ID and it also gives you the option to change your voice to a deep man's voice or an strange woman's voice when they answer. works awesome. fooled quite a few friends with it hahaha

EDIT: Just checked the market, apparently its not available for download from the market anymore. I have it still so if you need it feel free to let me know, I have the free version of the app that I can send to you.
This message has been brought to you by:-Caffeinated Chris
-T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant Android 2.3.4 rooted running Revolution JVQ Final Rom with the Bullet Kernel Overclocked to 1.2 GHz and some Voodoo to smooth it all over. Meanwhile getting 6.4 Mbps on the KB5 modem
...yup. and now I owe over a hundred dollar fine for flashing a rom while driving
ps. dont hate on the pink
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caffeinated chris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

o0adam0o
Old
(Last edited by o0adam0o; 16th March 2011 at 11:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by appmonk View Post
Leaving aside for the moment, what you might be getting upto with this app, I cannot see how it would be possible to do this real-time on a phone call, as I do not think you can intercept the phone's audio stream.

--
Simon Monk. memeapps.com

It can be done with a lil delay, thats about it.. i just did it.

Hey OP i have an app but honestly i dont know if its warez.. i dont see it on the market and a friend gave me the .apk

I just called my home phone and it worked... its a bit slow and the weird thing is it asks if id like to use wifi for better results. Anyways it worked and changed the voice with a 2-3 seconds delay.. It gave me the option to chose what number i want displayed on the caller ID and about 5 different voices... i chose a scary voice. Anyways... let me know if you want it.

caffeinated chris
Old
(Last edited by caffeinated chris; 22nd March 2011 at 05:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 21
Heres the "Caller ID Faker" app I was talking about.

http://www.4shared.com/file/bjzka1ni...ker_v253_.html

again this is the free version that for some reason isnt on the market anymore. I think it only allows you up to 2 minutes of talk time per call because of it being the free version but it gets the job done ;P

ps hit the "thanks" button below if this helped =) thanks! and enjoyyyyy! mwa haha hahaaa
-T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant Android 2.3.4 rooted running Revolution JVQ Final Rom with the Bullet Kernel Overclocked to 1.2 GHz and some Voodoo to smooth it all over. Meanwhile getting 6.4 Mbps on the KB5 modem
...yup. and now I owe over a hundred dollar fine for flashing a rom while driving
The Following User Says Thank You to caffeinated chris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pneuma1985
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 978

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinated chris View Post
Caller ID Faker app. it lets you call any number and put in any number that will show up on their caller ID and it also gives you the option to change your voice to a deep man's voice or an strange woman's voice when they answer. works awesome. fooled quite a few friends with it hahaha

EDIT: Just checked the market, apparently its not available for download from the market anymore. I have it still so if you need it feel free to let me know, I have the free version of the app that I can send to you.
OMFG that app is awesome lol wow i musta just prank called like 10 people lol soundin like a ransome caller lol... That app is awesome lol thankyou for that one put a + on my day lol
HTC One M8: Rooted S-off Sense 6.0 : HTC One M7: Rooted S-off Sense 6.0 port : Htc Evo 4g Lte: Rooted S-off sense 5.5 port

caffeinated chris
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pneuma1985 View Post
OMFG that app is awesome lol wow i musta just prank called like 10 people lol soundin like a ransome caller lol... That app is awesome lol thankyou for that one put a + on my day lol
hahahah i did the same hahaha no problem man

mr.lumbergh
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Could some one please pm me a link of this the first link is invalid now.

TIA

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Adizzzle
Old
Thanks Meter 796

DONATE TO ME
Is there a full version to make unlimited prank calls?

:beer: "We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!" :beer:
Blog: http://ajizzzle.blogspot.ca/