MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

The Ultimate SmartWatch

3rd March 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41

90 posts
Hi Everyone
I will like to hear what will be your Dream Smartwatch Spec.

Thanks
Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator
3rd March 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #2  
O-Town
Thanks Meter: 31

147 posts
Well, without being drawn out; Something that has incredible battery life. One that used alternate charging capability, kinetic, solar, or a combination to achieve battery life that reached at least a week but a month would be great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
Allows for easy Text to Speech and Speech to Text, has IR, bluetooth tethering, Large easy to read fonts, stereo speakers, HD screen, thin and stylish.
3rd March 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,276

2,862 posts
Donate to Me
More
Take the Moto X, with all it's features, battery life and capability, USB Host & HMDI out at the same time, wireless display mirroring, direct sunlight readable AMOLED transflective display, 400ppi and turn it into a smartwatch with Official Google Services certification and full world capable GSM/LTE compatibility. Meanwhile keep it under 50 x 50 x 15 and less than $300USD. Also make it a official Ubuntu for Android device with Android & Ubuntu updates for the next two years minimum.

The sale price is negotiable.

(I'm actually being serious. I quit smartphone development due to there being no direct replacement for my three year old phone with Ubuntu for Android )
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41

90 posts
Ultra Smartwatdch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

Take the Moto X, with all it's features, battery life and capability, USB Host & HMDI out at the same time, wireless display mirroring, direct sunlight readable AMOLED transflective display, 400ppi and turn it into a smartwatch with Official Google Services certification and full world capable GSM/LTE compatibility. Meanwhile keep it under 50 x 50 x 15 and less than $300USD. Also make it a official Ubuntu for Android device with Android & Ubuntu updates for the next two years minimum.

The sale price is negotiable.

(I'm actually being serious. I quit smartphone development due to there being no direct replacement for my three year old phone with Ubuntu for Android )

Hi Lokifish Marz
Great suggestions 2GB will cost expensive and the battery will be hard to reach this capacity, but the other specs seems to be logical, for the screen the only screen I think that its coming near to that is the LG 1,54 320x320 that Its impossible to find it on the market!!!!
For Unbuntu for Android I was thinking about that and propose to Canonical maybe to work on a Unbuntu for Android firmware few month ago unfortunately this is the reply from Canonical CEO:

Hi Damien -

Thanks for reaching out. Your A.I Watch looks very interesting, and I wish you the best of luck with it.
However, we cant collaborating on this type of project right now.

best wishes,
Jane

Maybe I will try soon a another time to contact them...

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread