If you still have the graphics driver problem, you might be want to try to skip the graphics driver check found on this article goo . gl / lI90UV
- First you need BlueStacks App Player Offline Installer
- Go to "Registry Editor" (Start > Run > type "regedit")
- Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\And roid\Config"
- Create a new DWORD value by right click on the right panel and choose "DWORD Value"
- Rename DWORD Value name to "SkipGraphicsDriverCheck" and change the value "1" by double click it.
- Try to install the BlueStacks App Player again.