Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TotalCallTime

Tip us?
 
zipikiki
Old
#1  
zipikiki's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 40
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Porto
Default TotalCallTime

Hy Guys

Thanks for help.
I need an information if possible:

I need to reset the TotalCallTime on some devices from Samsung. I try *#22558463# and i get de time call for ex: 2h0m0s, but how to reset this time call?

This is because i send devices to warranty reseller and if the device have more than 1h they donīt accept...

Thanks in advance for your help
Best Reguards
 
Djembebi
Old
#2  
Djembebi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 31
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipikiki View Post
Hy Guys

Thanks for help.
I need an information if possible:

I need to reset the TotalCallTime on some devices from Samsung. I try *#22558463# and i get de time call for ex: 2h0m0s, but how to reset this time call?

This is because i send devices to warranty reseller and if the device have more than 1h they donīt accept...

Thanks in advance for your help
Best Reguards
Have you tried this?:
1. Open Phone application on your device
2. Go to Logs tab
3. Press Menu Button and then select Call Duration
4. Now all the information about call duration is shown
5. To Reset the call duration, press Menu Button and then select Reset
Hope this is helpfull
Phone: Samsung Note 3 (N9005) - stock 4.3 - CF-root - TWRP
Previous: SGS (custom) - SGS2 (custom) - SGS3 CM 11


The Following User Says Thank You to Djembebi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zipikiki
Old
#3  
zipikiki's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 40
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Porto
Default TotalCallTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djembebi View Post
Have you tried this?:
1. Open Phone application on your device
2. Go to Logs tab
3. Press Menu Button and then select Call Duration
4. Now all the information about call duration is shown
5. To Reset the call duration, press Menu Button and then select Reset
Hope this is helpfull


I try but not work.

Using the service code *#22558463# still the same time 2h0m 0s.
Samsung use this code to see the real time conversation on phone and they cancel the warranty if show more than 60 minutes of conversation

I have Z3x and Microbox but is not have an option to reset this TotalCallTime
 
Djembebi
Old
#4  
Djembebi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 31
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipikiki View Post
I try but not work.

Using the service code *#22558463# still the same time 2h0m 0s.
Samsung use this code to see the real time conversation on phone and they cancel the warranty if show more than 60 minutes of conversation

I have Z3x and Microbox but is not have an option to reset this TotalCallTime
Sorry to hear that. And sorry that I have'nt a other solution for you.
Phone: Samsung Note 3 (N9005) - stock 4.3 - CF-root - TWRP
Previous: SGS (custom) - SGS2 (custom) - SGS3 CM 11


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes