FORUMS

Hard bricked xperia arc lt15i

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By borkusborek, Junior Member on 19th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, i was installed stock android ics for xperia arc s via flashtool, it was complete, so i plug of my xperia and its not working, no light, no logo, no vibration, flashtool, sony update and rest dont recognize it, computer not recognize any device, when i plug in its no happend what i have to do?

sorry for my eng.

Thanks..


edit:

i connect xperia to pc without battery, and its recognize qhsusb_dload
Last edited by borkusborek; 19th February 2014 at 08:03 PM.
 
 
20th February 2014, 12:34 AM |#2  
popthosegaskets's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 648
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borkusborek

Hi, i was installed stock android ics for xperia arc s via flashtool, it was complete, so i plug of my xperia and its not working, no light, no logo, no vibration, flashtool, sony update and rest dont recognize it, computer not recognize any device, when i plug in its no happend what i have to do?

sorry for my eng.

Thanks..


edit:

i connect xperia to pc without battery, and its recognize qhsusb_dload

Did you try to connect you phone in fastboot mode?

僕のLT18iから送られてきた
21st February 2014, 12:05 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Phone xperia arc
Hello! I have the same problem with my XPERIA ARC that will not turn on, no led, no vibration ... (completely dead) and it has detected to the computer'' qhsusb_dload''. I flashed it with flashtool.
how can I fix it. thank you to answer us.
21st February 2014, 12:45 PM |#4  
bejunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,761
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippeur

Hello! I have the same problem with my XPERIA ARC that will not turn on, no led, no vibration ... (completely dead) and it has detected to the computer'' qhsusb_dload''. I flashed it with flashtool.
how can I fix it. thank you to answer us.

try connect phone without battery 1st to flash mode, than to fastboot mode if both not work its dead. (i guess ur tried sony pc companion allready)
22nd February 2014, 01:12 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

try connect phone without battery 1st to flash mode, than to fastboot mode if both not work its dead. (i guess ur tried sony pc companion allready)

two ways dont work.......
The Following User Says Thank You to chippeur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 07:05 PM |#6  
Member
Flag rajshahi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
how to go fastboot mode plz tell. or how to flash fastboot mode
23rd February 2014, 12:06 AM |#7  
Diabblo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheb2007

how to go fastboot mode plz tell. or how to flash fastboot mode

Search is for dummy ?
Turn-off phone, then press and hold "Menu" button. Connect phone to computer. The LED will turn to blue color. Now, it is in fastboot mode.
23rd February 2014, 03:17 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
u can try take out battery 10 mins then flash rom stock again by flashtool ,if cant work and dont vibaration ,maybe ur phone die...
26th February 2014, 09:21 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up There IS a solution
If nothing works search for " OTA ROOT FLASH FIX Xperia ARC " try tut from that topic.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes