Pre-requisites : Root, Terminal emulator, A pair of sharp eyes, hands to type and a useful brain
1) Go to play store and download the terminal emulator app, it's free.
2) ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE.
3) Open terminal emulator app. Type,
Now hit enter on your keyboard. Grant super user permissions to terminal emulator. Then type,
pm set-install-location 2
Hit enter. Then type,
4) Exit terminal emulator. You can even uninstall terminal emulator if you want !
5) Go to manage apps and move the apps you want to sd card
Note : I highly recommend typing in the terminal emulator exactly as I've showed above with hyphens at appropriate places. Else it will not work you.
Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium