# You know, you can upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
# This guide will help you to install KitKat 4.4.4 via CyanogenMod 11.
# Remember, This is ONLY for Galaxy Ace GT-S5830/L/B/T (Cooper) and NOT for new Ace GT-S5830i/c/m (Cooperve).
# This Andorid KitKat Builds were provided by androidarmv6 Team; and ROM downloads are provided at androidarmv6.org
# I'm not edited any rom zip/gapps
Caution: This update should be strictly applied to the devices which are having the model number as Ace GT-S5830/L/B/T and is not for S5830i model and it's variants. If you still continue to update in your S5830i model, then we should not be held responsible for any damage happened.
Disclaimer: Neither this website, nor developer should be held responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of following the instructions mentioned in this article. Itís very unlikely that there will be any issues but just in case if at all there are any issues then we are committed to help you in solving the same.
I'm not responsible for bricking your phone but that probably wont happen..
Before doing anything wrong while installing this rom to your phone, make sure that you have the following items in your hand.
- Do you have a PC/Laptop ?
- Do you have Samsung Drivers ? Find out it from here...
- Do you have the USB Cable for your phone?
- Do you have STOCK FIRMWARE for your region ? Find out it from here...
- Do you have Odin? Find out it from here...
- Do you have ClockWorkMod Recover (CWM 5.x) ? Get it from here...
- Do you Backup your Contacts, Apps & Messages or A Full Backup?
- All the above tools are ready? Then Read ROM Flashing Instructions carefully...
- Now proceed to ROM Download and Flashing !