Originally Posted by karthik gowtham
Flash XXKPE 5 Files In Download Mode, Complete The Setup
In Download Mode,Let The Phone Boot
The CF-Root For DDMF1
In Download Mode And Go To Recovery Or Phone Settings And Do An Factory Reset. Problem Cleared.
First, Thanks.. and this steps will are token to fix it.
[ If there are Error tell me plz]
Then, I'll take this steps to Flash XXKPE 5 Files [PIT, PDA, PHONE, BOOTLOADER and CSC ]
1. Firstly, Download the link from Krazzy's stock firmware thread.
2. Run Odin3 v1.83
3. Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
4. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
5. Set it to download mode : Press Volume down + OK first, then hold Power button.
6. Connect USB cable and the program will detect the phone's Com number.
7. Click Start button to download the PIT file to phone.
8. After it is Done Click on Reset button [Partition box should be unchecked automatically - Thanks to jaskir]
9. Click PDA button and select this file: CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
10. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003XXKPE_REV_00_CL1041909.tar
11. Click BOOTLOADER button and select this file: APBOOT_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
12. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OXAKPE.tar
13: You should unplug usb cable, remove battery, insert battery and bring it back to download mode. I have never been able to bring it to download mode with usb plugged in. [Thanks to jaskir for this suggestion to make it clear to new users!]
14. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
15. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
16. Factory reset
17. [To fix issues that pertain] Reflash from steps 9 -15 again, No need of latona at this point.
But.. put DDMF1 in PAD In Download Mode,Let The Phone Boot.
Finally, The CF-Root For DDMF1 in PAD in Download Mode And Go To Recovery Or Phone Settings And Do An Factory Reset.