FORUMS

[App] [2.3+] DLD Calc

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 55
 
By djList, Junior Member on 27th January 2014, 08:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
DLD Calc

Hi all.
This is my first publication here.
What i want to share today is my new Android app called DLD Calc.
It is a calculator, but not a regular one. It's a math operations resolved by steps, solving operations with integers in the same way i would do with pencil and paper.
Here some screenshots that speak for themselves:



ATM it only supports fractions with integers, +,-,*,/ and (). And i hope to add new features in the future.

You can find it on Google Play

Changelog

(06/02/14) Ver.1.04:
• Bug fixes and some improvements, see before and after.
(02/02/14) Ver.1.03:
• Many bugs fixed.

Any positive/negative feedback and suggestions are welcome
Thanks in advice!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s3_0.jpg
Views:	7415
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	2542928   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3_1.jpg
Views:	7348
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2542929   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3_2.jpg
Views:	7272
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	2542930   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3_3_new.png
Views:	134
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	2563584   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3_3.png
Views:	141
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	2563589   Click image for larger version

Name:	s3_3_new.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	2563590  
Attached Files
File Type: apk DLDCalc_v1.02.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.84 MB, 558 views)
File Type: apk DLDCalc_v1.03.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.84 MB, 121 views)
File Type: apk DLDCalc_v1.04.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.02 MB, 220 views)
Last edited by djList; 24th February 2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: version update
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to djList For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
31st January 2014, 06:32 AM |#2  
egzthunder1's Avatar
Moderator Committee Lead / Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 6,564
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djList

DLD Calc

Hi all.
This is my first publication here.
What i want to share today is my new Android app called DLD Calc.
It is a calculator, but not a regular one. It's a math operations resolved by steps, solving operations with integers in the same way i would do with pencil and paper.
Here some screenshots that speak for themselves:



ATM it only supports fractions with integers, +,-,*,/ and (). And i hope to add new features in the future.

You can find it on Google Play

Any positive/negative feedback and suggestions are welcome
Thanks in advice!

Very nice and quite impressive. As a proud owner of a TI-89, I can tell you that I have never seen a calculator provide a step by step solution for an equation.

Would you please add an apk to your OP so that people with no Play Store access can download it as well?

Thank you for sharing.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to egzthunder1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 01:02 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
nice app!
like it
The Following User Says Thank You to sergelee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 02:53 PM |#4  
djList's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Argentina
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1

Very nice and quite impressive. As a proud owner of a TI-89, I can tell you that I have never seen a calculator provide a step by step solution for an equation.

Would you please add an apk to your OP so that people with no Play Store access can download it as well?

Thank you for sharing.

Done, apk is there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djList For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 03:20 PM |#5  
badboy47's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 960
 
More
Very useful!!? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to badboy47 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 03:26 PM |#6  
EatHeat's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,460
 
More
Nice approach. Would be awesome if you could add some higher functions to it. Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to EatHeat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 05:12 PM |#7  
djList's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Argentina
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatHeat

Nice approach. Would be awesome if you could add some higher functions to it. Keep it up!

Thanks . And what do you mean with higher functions?
31st January 2014, 05:37 PM |#8  
benni3223's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
yes, reallly cool. With some higher functions it would be a very cool tool for students functions like cos, sin, log
31st January 2014, 05:46 PM |#9  
EatHeat's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,460
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djList

Thanks . And what do you mean with higher functions?

Trigonometry, log, antilog, limits, differentiation, integration, etc. Everything that would do my homework for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EatHeat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 06:43 PM |#10  
lolerpro8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag uoy dellort tsuj I
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatHeat

Trigonometry, log, antilog, limits, differentiation, integration, etc. Everything that would do my homework for me.

Lol


Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to lolerpro8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 06:53 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Wow ... very impressive start. I hope you continue your great work good
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mooseyone For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes