Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,463 Members 50,758 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help !! cant load rom htc one boots up to recovery

Tip us?

shaz78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy help !! cant load rom htc one boots up to recovery

hello , need help please i have been trying for 3 days now. just cant seem to do it. i have a htc one m7 on t-mobile uk . the thing is the phone was completely wiped , i know stupid , now i have a phone that will only boot up to recovery clockworkmod recovery v6.0.2.8. i can not get out of this at all , tried pushing rom with abd commands also fastboot , downloaded all the programs i could find to try and restore it.but just cant .!!. i can get into fastboot/ fastboot usb. screen. and recovery screen but nothing else. the phone does say tamered -unlocked , m7_ul put ship s-on rh ,,,, hboot-1.55.0000 ,,, radio-4a.21.3263.04,,, opendsp-v32.120.274.0909,,, os- ,,,, emmc-boot 2048mb. ,, oct 21 2013,22:50:54.0 i am at my wits end dont know what to do anymore , the phone did show up in fastboot devices / adb devices now it don't please HELP. not far off smashing it to pieces ,

ltnich13
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaz78 View Post
hello , need help please i have been trying for 3 days now. just cant seem to do it. i have a htc one m7 on t-mobile uk . the thing is the phone was completely wiped , i know stupid , now i have a phone that will only boot up to recovery clockworkmod recovery v6.0.2.8. i can not get out of this at all , tried pushing rom with abd commands also fastboot , downloaded all the programs i could find to try and restore it.but just cant .!!. i can get into fastboot/ fastboot usb. screen. and recovery screen but nothing else. the phone does say tamered -unlocked , m7_ul put ship s-on rh ,,,, hboot-1.55.0000 ,,, radio-4a.21.3263.04,,, opendsp-v32.120.274.0909,,, os- ,,,, emmc-boot 2048mb. ,, oct 21 2013,22:50:54.0 i am at my wits end dont know what to do anymore , the phone did show up in fastboot devices / adb devices now it don't please HELP. not far off smashing it to pieces ,

I had a similar issue where I wiped my phone clean and was stuck in recovery only... You have to buy an usb_otg cable (try Amazon). Download a Rom to a thumb drive connect thumb drive to usb cable then load the Rom from there.

jd_guthrie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just experienced the same thing. Do you have Nandroid back up maybe on your computer? If so, you can "push the back up to the twrp recovery and restore from the back up. Obviously this requires twrp and a back up. I tried to push a custom ROM and it just failed for me. I'm not sure why.