Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Post [App][2.2+]Vire Launcher

OP navdeepsangwan

15th February 2013, 01:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 491
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Hi friends...

A amazing launcher launched on play store...

pls note that i m not the developer of vire launcher

For more information, visit http://www.virelabs.com
Feel free to contact in case of launcher problem or feedback: support@virelabs.com
---
http://www.facebook.com/virelabs
http://www.twitter.com/virelabs
https://plus.google.com/u/0/118076862226286766462/posts

Description
Vire Launcher quickly improves your smartphone experiences.

***** Most beautiful launcher in the store!
***** Awesome !!
***** Great launcher
***** We have a newcomer!
Try it now for free! This fast, fluid and power friendly custom home screen makes low-end Android phones feel like high-end and adds realistic 3D effects into all devices. Vire Launcher previews some cool features, such as real-time lighting, 3D transitions and automatic theming of all UI elements, including widgets and icons.
Vire Launcher supports features such as dynamic grid, widget resize, screen manager and folder support – even with older Android versions. You can test out the multi-functional Vire Clock by swiping it down from the clock area and adding application shortcuts and widgets to the revealed panel area.
This is a beginning of how our technology changes the barriers of icon-based thinking. We can combine any 3D object and UI element together and freely place them using innovations such as Vire physics/FX/layout engines, software MRT and Virtual Window Manager. Our UI engine is designed from ground up for multi-core support and load-balancing. As it includes tomorrows atomic object architecture and design, it is fully packed to be future-proof.
Stay tuned for eye-opening launchers!
New features in following releases:
- High-performance widget mode
- Landscape and tablet support
- And much more...

DOWNLOAD VIRE LAUNCHER FROM PLAYSTORE LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....vire.launcher
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	12495
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1731511   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg
Views:	14330
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1731512   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg
Views:	13942
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	1731513   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (3).jpg
Views:	13839
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	1731514  
Last edited by navdeepsangwan; 29th August 2013 at 06:26 PM.
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to navdeepsangwan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 01:23 PM   |  #2  
tuilalnvinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 95
 
407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Re: [App][2.2+]Vire Launcher Beta[14feb]
Nice 3d effects, a good preview version. Waiting the final with more functions:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
15th February 2013, 01:24 PM   |  #3  
TiTAN-O-One's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 250
 
1,608 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Re: [App][2.2+]Vire Launcher Beta[14feb]
Hoping it doesn't consume RAM

Sent from my Moms STOCK Mini 2 (
15th February 2013, 04:01 PM   |  #4  
pharandeamit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 154
 
358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Wink Launcher is Good But One Problem
I Like this Launcher ...its Good with 3D & Transparency effect but one problem is it uses around 55mb to 60mb ram ... so for who using 512mb or less ram phone this launcher is not affordable for them... so plz fix this huge ram usage problem and plz also add the App Drawer Own Order app sorting option
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pharandeamit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 06:40 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
anyone have the apk for this launcher? something is wrong with my androidmarket
15th February 2013, 07:17 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharandeamit

I Like this Launcher ...its Good with 3D & Transparency effect but one problem is it uses around 55mb to 60mb ram ... so for who using 512mb or less ram phone this launcher is not affordable for them... so plz fix this huge ram usage problem and plz also add the App Drawer Own Order app sorting option

Hi all, I'm the CTO of Vire Labs Ltd.

First, thanks to all of you for all the good feedback, it's very valuable to us! Keep them coming.

We are actively working on reducing the memory consumption of the launcher, and will keep updating the beta launcher at Google Play. That being said, 55 to 60mb seems a bit high and we usually see less than that. It would help if you could give more details about your phone, such as how many applications you have installed, and the resolution of the display. Bot these factor into how much texture memory we are going to need at peak memory usage.

The "own order" feature is a good suggestion and we'll put it to our work queue! While the application window of Vire Launcher doesn't yet allow user to freely order the applications, one can stow away icons in the panel area of the included Vire Clock. Just swipe down from the metal clock and it reveals a panel area you can place your icons and widgets to. The application window currently support sorting alphabetically (A-Z, Z-A), as well as having four categories for apps (All, User installed, Most frequently used, and Recently used).

/Jani Huhtanen
Last edited by winograd; 15th February 2013 at 08:06 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winograd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 07:38 PM   |  #7  
HSD-Pilot's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 2,157
 
3,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
AW: [App][2.2+]Vire Launcher Beta[14feb]
Really nice Launcher, the idea with the clock is great. I'm looking forward to this Project :thumbup:

Sent from my XT910
15th February 2013, 07:48 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcc1

anyone have the apk for this launcher? something is wrong with my androidmarket

I've attached the latest Vire Launcher APK v1.5.5.8.2.
Attached Files
File Type: apk launcher.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.23 MB, 1214 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to winograd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 09:32 PM   |  #9  
egzthunder1's Avatar
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 5,190
 
18,704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winograd

Hi all, I'm the CTO of Vire Labs Ltd.

First, thanks to all of you for all the good feedback, it's very valuable to us! Keep them coming.

We are actively working on reducing the memory consumption of the launcher, and will keep updating the beta launcher at Google Play. That being said, 55 to 60mb seems a bit high and we usually see less than that. It would help if you could give more details about your phone, such as how many applications you have installed, and the resolution of the display. Bot these factor into how much texture memory we are going to need at peak memory usage.

The "own order" feature is a good suggestion and we'll put it to our work queue! While the application window of Vire Launcher doesn't yet allow user to freely order the applications, one can stow away icons in the panel area of the included Vire Clock. Just swipe down from the metal clock and it reveals a panel area you can place your icons and widgets to. The application window currently support sorting alphabetically (A-Z, Z-A), as well as having four categories for apps (All, User installed, Most frequently used, and Recently used).

/Jani Huhtanen

Hi Jani,

Thank you for sharing this with the community. I have to say that I am quite impressed by this launcher. Overall fluidity and speed are very nice indeed. I can confirm the high RAM consumption of the launcher (I just checked on both my Xperia T and my EVO 3D, and they both clocked about 66 MB being used). While I do know that this is a beta version, I did spot a few things:

* Transition animations of Fade and Cube (both in and out) are almost identical. You guys should consider either taking a set out.

* Under Settings > UI Settings under both entries for theme and style, it reads "switch theme" and "switch style" respectively. It would be more useful to say what you currently have active and simply relabel the main line as "Change Launcher Themes" and "Change Home Transition Style".

* Ability to create folders is gone. Now, I personally don't use this but it is always nice to have such an option.

* There is a small lag/delay when opening apps (maybe a quarter of a second or so). I am trying this in my Xperia T and the stock launcher has 0 lag. This is not that big of an issue but it is a bit noticeable.


I read your site back and forth as well as the market page. You mentioned Stereoscopic 3D. Does this mean that it will utilize the autostereoscopic screen of the EVO 3D and the Optimus 3D?

Also, unless I missed it somehow, the only multitouch support enabled is within the Cube Free transition, which allows you to manipulate the cube...

I also see that a bunch of features and widgets are still "in the works", so I guess I will have to wait a tad for those

Great job and keep an eye on the Portal
The Following User Says Thank You to egzthunder1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 11:05 PM   |  #10  
PenguinxEnjoi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carbondale
Thanks Meter: 139
 
434 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Re: [App][2.2+]Vire Launcher Beta[14feb]
@OP
What new applets do you have planned for the launcher?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes