5,606,297 Members 32,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lg e615 official jellybean is out

Tip us?

Noisy Boy
Old
(Last edited by Noisy Boy; 2nd September 2013 at 08:55 AM.) Reason: screen shot to confirm functionality
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Cool Lg e615 official jellybean is out

THE LG E615 FINALLY HAS A JELLY BEAN UPDATE , THOUGH ITS ONLY BEEN RELEASED IN FEW COUNTRIES YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD AND FLASH USING KDZ . TEST IT GUYS : I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO USE KDZ I CANNOT TEST IT YET SO TESTER WHERE ARE YOU AT, TEST THIS BAD BOY AND GIVE US FEEDBACK .. THE FIRMWARE SHOULD BE UNDER CIS .. V20D =) .. nJOY JELLY BEAN GOODNESS

"http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?mod=Lg+Optimus+L5&paese=CIS%2FCIS&id_mod =12"

NEW PROGRESS MADE , JELLY BEAN UPDATE TESTED ON LG E615F

EARLIER LIKE TWO HOURS AGO I WROTE ON THE FINDING OF THE JELLY BEAN UPDATE FOR LG E615, I COULDNT BELIEVE IT THOUGHT LG WOULD ABONDON IT LIKE THE SAMSUNG DOES TO THEIR PHONES, ANYWAY. HERES THE SCOOP.

I DOWNLOADED THE FIRMWARE V20D (LINK IS ABOVE) .ALL CREDIT TO THE WEBSITE OWNER NOT MINE.

DOWNLOADED LG DRIVERS AND INSTALLED THEM, I RECOMEND U GET LG PC SUITE THEN U GE THE DRIVERS AUTOMATICALLY IF U CANNOT GET THEM MANUALLY.

DOWNLOAD KDZ UPDATER YOU CANT MISS IT ON XDA ALL KUDOS TO THE MAKERS OF KDZ UPDATER

NOW GET BUSY

BOOT TH EPHONE INTO DOWNLOAD MODE THIS IS THROUGH THE THREE BUTTON COMBO, PRESS VOL+ AND VOL- PLUS POWER TOGETHER, THEN INSERT USB CABLE WHILE STILL HOLDING THE THREE BUTTONS

CHOOSE 3GQCT ON TYPE AND DIAG FOR PHONE

CHOOSE THE FIRMWARE V20D

BEFORE U CNTINUE PLZ MAKE SURE THE DRIVERS WERE PROPERLY INSTALLED

NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF WOULD GO ON WITHOUT MAKING SURE THE DRIVERS ARE THERE

DURING THE UPGRADE PROGRESS DO NOT DARE REMOVE THE CABLE OR STOP THE PROCESS, JUST BE PATIENT AS THI COULD TAKE AT MOS 10MIN (MAJOT UPDATE )

WHEN FINISHED IT SHOULD REBOOT AN VOILA DONE . ANY PROBLEMS POST HERE AND IF U FOUND ANY BETTER METHOD ETC FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME .

ONE MORE THING :

GIVE A NOOB SOME THANKS ALL IT TAKES IS A CLICK TO GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION THAT IM CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COMMUNITY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noisy Boy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mojo706
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Talking Dat excitement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisy Boy View Post
THE LG E615 FINALLY HAS A JELLY BEAN UPDATE , THOUGH ITS ONLY BEEN RELEASED IN FEW COUNTRIES YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD AND FLASH USING KDZ . TEST IT GUYS : I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO USE KDZ I CANNOT TEST IT YET SO TESTER WHERE ARE YOU AT, TEST THIS BAD BOY AND GIVE US FEEDBACK .. THE FIRMWARE SHOULD BE UNDER CIS .. V20D =) .. nJOY JELLY BEAN GOODNESS
Hahaha you guy calm down. I'll come see what all the excitement is about. Let me know when you're done with the flashing and I'll show you new features on #FxOs.
The Following User Says Thank You to mojo706 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Noisy Boy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Default it worked :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo706 View Post
Hahaha you guy calm down. I'll come see what all the excitement is about. Let me know when you're done with the flashing and I'll show you new features on #FxOs.
xris it works,, i upgraded a russian firmware on my e615f hardware ..

Noisy Boy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

"http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?mod=Lg+Optimus+L5&paese=CIS%2FCIS&id_mod =12"

NEW PROGRESS MADE , JELLY BEAN UPDATE TESTED ON LG E615F

EARLIER LIKE TWO HOURS AGO I WROTE ON THE FINDING OF THE JELLY BEAN UPDATE FOR LG E615, I COULDNT BELIEVE IT THOUGHT LG WOULD ABONDON IT LIKE THE SAMSUNG DOES TO THEIR PHONES, ANYWAY. HERES THE SCOOP.

I DOWNLOADED THE FIRMWARE V20D (LINK IS ABOVE) .ALL CREDIT TO THE WEBSITE OWNER NOT MINE.

DOWNLOADED LG DRIVERS AND INSTALLED THEM, I RECOMEND U GET LG PC SUITE THEN U GE THE DRIVERS AUTOMATICALLY IF U CANNOT GET THEM MANUALLY.

DOWNLOAD KDZ UPDATER YOU CANT MISS IT ON XDA ALL KUDOS TO THE MAKERS OF KDZ UPDATER

NOW GET BUSY

BOOT TH EPHONE INTO DOWNLOAD MODE THIS IS THROUGH THE THREE BUTTON COMBO, PRESS VOL+ AND VOL- PLUS POWER TOGETHER, THEN INSERT USB CABLE WHILE STILL HOLDING THE THREE BUTTONS

CHOOSE 3GQCT ON TYPE AND DIAG FOR PHONE

CHOOSE THE FIRMWARE V20D

BEFORE U CNTINUE PLZ MAKE SURE THE DRIVERS WERE PROPERLY INSTALLED

NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF WOULD GO ON WITHOUT MAKING SURE THE DRIVERS ARE THERE

DURING THE UPGRADE PROGRESS DO NOT DARE REMOVE THE CABLE OR STOP THE PROCESS, JUST BE PATIENT AS THI COULD TAKE AT MOS 10MIN (MAJOT UPDATE )

WHEN FINISHED IT SHOULD REBOOT AN VOILA DONE . ANY PROBLEMS POST HERE AND IF U FOUND ANY BETTER METHOD ETC FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME .

ONE MORE THING :

GIVE A NOOB SOME THANKS ALL IT TAKES IS A CLICK TO GIVE ME SOME MOTIVATION THAT IM CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COMMUNITY

AXD96
Old
Thanks Meter 99
v20d cant be rooted by exploit!!!

please install another version like v20a o v20e
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.2 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME
The Following User Says Thank You to AXD96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Noisy Boy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Talking Link to the firmware versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by axd96 View Post

Please install another version like v20a o v20e
can u please give us the link to the firmwares, cz my link dsnt seem to have them, thank you

Noisy Boy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Default bro wrong post

Quote:
Originally Posted by axd96 View Post

Please install another version like v20a o v20e
this is lg e615 not e610 , the jellybean is only available in the v20d firmware, its new ,, but

thanks, much appriciated,

AXD96
Old
Thanks Meter 99
ok

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote:
can u please give us the link to the firmwares, cz my link dsnt seem to have them, thank you
http://lg-phone-firmware.com/
find your phone here
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.2 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME

MarkusBurns507
Old
Thanks Meter 2
:thumbup:

Enviado desde mi LG-E610 usando Tapatalk 2

nil08
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default failed lg e615 jb update

i downloaded v20a_00.kdz from csmg.lgmobile.com and flashed it using kdz updater but every time after flashing the phone restarts and gets stuck at the lg logo with all 4 buttons and lg logo blinking continuously. i have to flash v10g to get my phone to work again. plz help with the jb update.