No registration required

Tutorial [ROOTING][L5,L7,L9]without flashing KDZ[easy/secure]

OP 4Freedom

17th September 2013, 03:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 268

769 posts
More
ROOT LG OPTIMUS L7, LG OPTIMUS L5, LG OPTIMUS L9(all country) EASY FROM YOUR PC ON 4.1.2

It should work on these lg devices
LG Optimus L5
LG Optimus L5 II
LG Optimus L7
LG Optimus L7 II
LG Optimus L9
LG Optimus L9 II
LG Optimus L3
LG Optimus L3 II
LG Optimus L4 II

I am not responsive for all problems or damage of your phone (errors/brick/explosion) follow this guide at your risk,read other threads and other informations before root your smartphone,also read MORE INFORMATION* AFTER THE GUIDE, you can brick it!i am nor responsive about your problems!!

LET'S GO TO ROOT OUR PHONE

Need
-PC(windows or lunux)
-PHONE(:'))
-driver(find it on lg websites in your phone pages)
-this file CYDIAIMPACTOR

LINK DOWNLOAD:
MAC OS https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/1
WINDOWS https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/2
LINUX 32BIT https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/4
LINUX 64BIT https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/5

with this links you can download the latest versions :')
with latest update saurik added 3rd masterkey exploit

Guide
0.your phone driver must be installed on your pc!
1.download this zip files and extract it on your desktop
2.enable usb debug on your phone(setting/developper/debug usb)
3.connect your phone to your pc
4.open IMPACTOR.exe (you extracted it on your desktop)
5.press start

FINISH!!!! your phone got ROOT ACCESS

now you can reboot your phone and install from play store(for future updates) SUPERSU, i have got no luck with SUPERUSER.

SECURITY INFORMATION
root access dont work without a root permission manager(SUPERSU or SUPERUSER), i hope you download it from playstore so you can get official updates!
after you install SUPERSU(or superuser) you can use ROOT APPS(you must buy or download them!)

for example some root apps are:

-android terminal emulator(terminal/cmd)
-busybox(install unix command)
-root explorer(filemanager with root permission)
-lucky patcher(apps manager!-move obb to externelSD(directorybinder))
-root check(verify root access)
-link2sd(need 2nd partion on sdcard,move app on sd)
-seeder(no luck with my phone) or seelagfix(no luck on my devices)
-ram manager(tweek for ram)
-system tuner pro(apps manager! and system)
-titanium backup
-setcpu(underclock,for overclock you must have a custom kernel)

not all root apps are compatible with our phone or our android version! use it at your risk

after root you should disable debug usb! malicious malware can enter into your device from virus if you had ii/them on your pc!

this method is builded by saurik! (i hope you know about CYDIA on JAILBREAK IPHONE/IPAD)
cydia dont exist on android, it is only a project by his pioneer SAURIK(hi my friend!)
cydia instructor follow an android bug from android 1.5 to 4.2 today google block it, it mod app without change official keys!

root dont make your phone faster! you must mod your phone, a little example to get a faster phone can be unistall system apps that arent used, block auto start on boot of user apps, block stupid user apps event! maybe you can use system tuner pro and click on EVENT(block or unistall only things you know, internet is very bigger!!! )))

WITH THIS METHOD BOOTLOADER ISNT UNLOCKED AND YOU HAVENT CWM!!!!
you must do others steps!
tested on l7 p700 end l5 e610 4.1.2 v20d!!

*ALL INFORMATIONS
Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool for working with Android devices. It has features already, but is still very much a work-in-progress.

Right now, its key feature is an end-to-end exploit of the Android "Master Key" vulnerability, allowing a user to obtain root access on many Android devices (including Glass and TV).

Download Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (32-bit), or Linux (64-bit). (These URLs will always redirect to the most recent versions, so feel free to directly link to the packages from howto guides.)

If you are on Windows, you may have to install a device driver to talk to your device over USB. If your device is not detected, use Impactor's USB Driver Scan feature to attempt to automatically construct and install a driver for your device. You do not need the Android SDK.

To download new versions, use "Check for Updates..." under the Impactor menu from inside of the application. Impactor will also occasionally prompt about new versions that come out. (This feature is currently not available in the Linux versions.)

If you are having problems using Cydia Impactor (it crashes, doesn't work on your device, or simply doesn't make any sense) please join #android on irc.saurik.com and ask a question.

The Android "Master Key" vulnerability was found by Bluebox Security. For more information on how this bug works, I have done an overly-detailed article on the exploit technique.

If that bug is not available, Impactor will instead attempt to use a different signature verification bug. For more information on how that bug works, I have done another article on the new exploit.

It is possible that your device has been patched against both bugs; Impactor will inform you of this. If you'd like to check before spending time working with Impactor, you can try either the Bluebox Security Scanner or the alternative SRT AppScanner (which I have found to provide fewer false positives than Bluebox's tool).

Some devices are also patched against the second stage now used to get root; devices that are patched will show "link failed file exists". (This second stage was made possible due to help from @giantpune.)
Also, root access isn't sufficient on some devices, as they require kernel patches (the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a good example of this problem).

help to translate my english!
ROOT isnt the finish but the start about your android experiences
Last edited by 4Freedom; 7th January 2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Added other information and software updates,link added
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to 4Freedom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2013, 12:09 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

64 posts
Superuser dont work, the perm is added automaticly to all apps, the superuser not asking for perm, and root works allways in the phone, tested on l5
22nd September 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

769 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azargardius

Superuser dont work, the perm is added automaticly to all apps, the superuser not asking for perm, and root works allways in the phone, tested on l5

unistall superuser it have bug with our phone!
install from play store supersu! it work great open that app and set your setting!
remember to reboot your phone

you can manage root access it will ask you if you want to run as root mod or not app, it set app by app, unroot, log...

i had got the same problem, now with supersu its perfect
12th October 2013, 04:38 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

769 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXD96

ROOT LG OPTIMUS L7 AND LG OPTIMUS L5 EASY FROM YOUR PC ON 4.1.2

lg patched the 2 masterkey bug in v20g firmware
12th October 2013, 06:19 PM   |  #5  
Flag Oulad Teima
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
i Have this problem
13th October 2013, 08:08 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

769 posts
More
you just click start after that your phone is connected with debug usb enabled
do not change other options
13th October 2013, 08:11 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

769 posts
More
you just click start after that your phone is connected with debug usb enabled
do not change other options
16th October 2013, 11:44 AM   |  #8  
Flag somewhere in this planet
Thanks Meter: 21

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXD96

ROOT LG OPTIMUS L7 AND LG OPTIMUS L5 EASY FROM YOUR PC ON 4.1.2

i am not responsive for all problem of your phone (errors/brick/explosion) follow this guide at your risk,read other threads and other informations before root your smartphone,ale read MORE INFORMATION* AFTER THE GUIDE, you can brick it!i am nor responsive about your problems!!

Need
-PC(windows or lunux)
-PHONE(HAHAHAH)
-driver adb(find it on lg websites in your phone pages)
-this file CYDIAIMPACTOR

LINK DOWNLOAD:
MAC OS https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/1
WINDOWS https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/2

Guide
0.your phone driver must be installed on your pc!
1.download this zip files and extract it on your desktop
2.enable usb debug on your phone(setting/developper/debug usb)
3.connect your phone to your pc
4.open IMPACTOR.exe (you extracted it on your desktop)
5.press start

FINISH!!!! your phone got ROOT ACCESS

now you can reboot your phone and install from play store SUPERSU, i have got no luck with SUPERUSER.

SECURITY INFORMATION
root access dont work without a root permission manager(SUPERSU or SUPERUSER), i hope you download it from playstore so you can get official updates!
after you install SUPERSU(or superuser) you can use ROOT APPS(you must buy or download them!)

for example some root apps are:

-android terminal emulator(terminal/cmd)
-root explorer(filemanager with root permission)
-lucky patcher(apps manager!)
-root check(verify root access)
-link2sd(need 2nd partion on sdcard)
-seeder(no luck with my phone)
-gamebooster(???????)
-system tuner pro(apps manager!)
-titanium backup

not all root apps are compatible with our phone or our android version! use it at your risk

after root you should disable debug usb! malicious malware can enter into your device from virus if you had ii/them on your pc!

this method is builded by saurik! (i hope you know about CYDIA on JAILBREAK IPHONE/IPAD)
cydia dont exist on android, it is only a project by his pioneer SAURIK(hi my friend!)
cydia instructor follow an android bug from android 1.5 to 4.2 today google block it, it mod app without change official keys!

root dont make your phone faster! you must mod your phone, a little example to get a faster phone can be unistall system apps that arent used, block auto start on boot of user apps, block stupid user apps event! maybe you can use system tuner pro and click on EVENT(block or unistall only things you know, internet is very bigger!!! )))

WITH THIS METHOD BOOTLOADER ISNT UNLOCKED AND YOU HAVENT CWM!!!!
you must do others steps!
tested on l7 p700 end l5 e610 4.1.2 v20d!!

*ALL INFORMATIONS
Cydia Impactor

Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool for working with Android devices. It has features already, but is still very much a work-in-progress.

Right now, its key feature is an end-to-end exploit of the Android "Master Key" vulnerability, allowing a user to obtain root access on many Android devices (including Glass and TV).

Download Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X or Windows. (These URLs will always redirect to the most recent versions, so feel free to directly link to the packages from howto guides.)

If you are on Windows, you may have to install a device driver to talk to your device over USB. For more information, Google has a list of drivers; you might also try Koushik's Universal Windows ADB Driver. You do not need the Android SDK.

Impactor actually has a feature to help you install a driver: if your device is not recognized, select "Scan Devices" under the USB menu.

To download new versions, use "Check for Updates..." under the Impactor menu from inside of the application. Impactor will also occasionally prompt about new versions that come out.

If you are having problems using Cydia Impactor (it crashes, doesn't work on your device, or simply doesn't make any sense) please join #android on irc.saurik.com and ask a question.

The Android "Master Key" vulnerability was found by Bluebox Security. For more information on how this bug works, I have done an overly-detailed article on the exploit technique.

If that bug is not available, Impactor will instead attempt to use a different signature verification bug. For more information on how that bug works, I have done another article on the new exploit.

It is possible that your device has been patched against both bugs; Impactor will inform you of this. If you'd like to check before spending time working with Impactor, you can try either the Bluebox Security Scanner or the alternative SRT AppScanner (which I have found to provide fewer false positives than Bluebox's tool).

Some devices are also patched against the second stage now used to get root; devices that are patched will show "link failed file exists". (This second stage was made possible due to help from @giantpune.)

Also, root access isn't sufficient on some devices, as they require kernel patches (the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a good example of this problem).

If you try to use the telnetd options, you must first manually indtall a copy of busybox to /data/local/tmp/busybox; later versions of Impactor will do this for you as required.

This tool does NOT work (but is harmless) on:

Motorola Atrix 4D 4.1.1
Huawei Ascend Mate 4.1
HTC One 4.2.2

help to translate my english!
ROOT isnt the finish but the start about your android experiences

thanks dude ...it works!
17th October 2013, 04:13 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

769 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piyushmehta24

thanks dude ...it works!

Yes bro!
it work great, a new version of impactor is out!
18th October 2013, 07:14 AM   |  #10  
Flag dallas
Thanks Meter: 20

169 posts
More
Thumbs up
keep on sharing nice work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cydia, l5 optimus, l7 optimus, no kdz, root easy
Previous Thread Next Thread