OP KennyG123

6th September 2013, 12:57 AM   |  #1  
OP RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,763

29,425 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please use this thread to discus both upgrading and/or other devices in this thread, be respectful always. Thanks
Last edited by KennyG123; 4th October 2014 at 02:07 PM.
9th September 2013, 08:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag 48185
Thanks Meter: 69

534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

Please use this thread to discus both upgrading and/or other devices in this thread, be respectful always. Thanks

But we already have an off topic thread >_>

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=off+topic
Last edited by P1NK13P13; 19th September 2013 at 04:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to P1NK13P13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2013, 08:09 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 22

82 posts
More
Coming from this thread,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2446195

Quote:

Just stopped in to sprint store and they said the had no clue what this was and nothing like that would be coming to sprint.sprint always seems to be the last to know anything..plus the last to get anything new in....

In case you didn't know, Sprint store employees are NOT allowed to tell customers about upcoming events or promotions.
Trust me, they do know about such things.
I know this because a sprint store employee told me that they do know about upcoming promotional events.
Last edited by ObrienDave; 20th September 2013 at 08:14 AM.
15th October 2013, 11:52 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObrienDave

Coming from this thread,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2446195

In case you didn't know, Sprint store employees are NOT allowed to tell customers about upcoming events or promotions.
Trust me, they do know about such things.
I know this because a sprint store employee told me that they do know about upcoming promotional events.

Especially since most times they have to be trained on certain devices and promotions..
20th October 2013, 03:01 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 24

164 posts
Nexus 5 will be sprint compatible.... we will find out in a few weeks!
4th November 2013, 03:45 AM   |  #6  
Flag RhOdE IsLAnD... 401
Thanks Meter: 936

4,342 posts
More
sure is im getting my nexus 5 in 2-3 day!!! its on its way to my now!! ill miss my s4 but hello nexus 5!! soooo much more development.. perfect phone for me seeing im a crack flasher.. there will be so many rims and kernels... heaven!!!
4th November 2013, 06:38 PM   |  #7  
Flag Wyandotte, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 362

1,216 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Mobile

sure is im getting my nexus 5 in 2-3 day!!! its on its way to my now!! ill miss my s4 but hello nexus 5!! soooo much more development.. perfect phone for me seeing im a crack flasher.. there will be so many rims and kernels... heaven!!!

I'm not gonna ruin the Nexus 5, by putting it on Sprints network. Hello T-Mobile!
6th November 2013, 02:20 PM   |  #8  
Flag Where Dem LouIziAniMals Stay
Thanks Meter: 164

784 posts
More
I work at Sprint and I play with all the new devices when they launch. First impression of the Nexus was it felt cheap. And the fact that it's made by LG this time just backs up the why the quality somewhat trash. The obnoxious circle phone speaker in the front was hideous. I thought it was a front facing speaker like HTC's One but it was an in call speaker. It looked like a knock off of all the phones that are out.

I did enjoy playing with the camera. A lot of new stuff that I want sure how to use yet but first impression was that the camera would be 1 of the key selling points for the phone. I had mixed feelings about the gigantic app icons but like I said it was my first impression so they could grow on me.

The feel of the phone in terms of performance wasn't bad. My GS4 is smoother with scrolling but I am stock rooted with stock kernel and debloated so Im pretty sure once this phone is too then it will be smooth as well. I did like how apps would open very quickly. Not much faster than my GS4 but was noticeable.

Honestly the phones performance isn't something to debate about because it is very resposnsive. And the Google Now feature is dope as well, but the feel and look of the phone just felt cheap like it was made from recycled parts or something. Just my 2 cents. The phone is a decent LG quality phone. If you like LG then go for it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne

I'm not gonna ruin the Nexus 5, by putting it on Sprints network. Hello T-Mobile!

TMobile doesn't have real LTE....

The Following User Says Thank You to youngpro83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th November 2013, 03:17 PM   |  #9  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 6

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83

TMobile doesn't have real LTE....

Neither does Sprint. How is something "real" if it doesn't tangibly exist in any measurable form in most places.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DizturbedOne For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th November 2013, 05:53 PM   |  #10  
Flag Where Dem LouIziAniMals Stay
Thanks Meter: 164

784 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizturbedOne

Neither does Sprint. How is something "real" if it doesn't tangibly exist in any measurable form in most places.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

TMobile has 3G HSPA + which isn't actually any form of 4G but they advertise it as that. Your LTE capable phone isn't even on a real 4G or 4G LTE network.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread