No flashlight? Download it here

OP Sim-X

21st April 2013, 06:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 128

556 posts
More
I couldn't find the flashlight app on my phone, not sure why it wouldn't be included it's very handy to have. I have also liked the HTC one. I couldn't find anything posted about in the Sprint forums here so figured I would post this since Sprint & HTC decided not to include it. I'm not taking credit for ripping the apk, I just coundn't find it anywhere here. Found this posted over at Android Central, suppose to be the HTC flashlight that is included with the international version of the one. I tested it on my Sprint one works just fine.
Attached Files
File Type: apk flashlight.apk - [Click for QR Code] (545.9 KB, 3473 views)
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Sim-X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2013, 07:03 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

73 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X

I couldn't find the flashlight app on my phone, not sure why it wouldn't be included it's very handy to have. I have also liked the HTC one. I couldn't find anything posted about in the Sprint forums here so figured I would post this since Sprint & HTC decided not to include it. I'm not taking credit for ripping the apk, I just coundn't find it anywhere here. Found this posted over at Android Central, suppose to be the HTC flashlight that is included with the international version of the one. I tested it on my Sprint one works just fine.

Is this the HTC sense flashlight?
21st April 2013, 07:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN

556 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtoodeetwo

Is this the HTC sense flashlight?

yes, it's the one that comes on the international version. Not sure why Sprint left it out
The Following User Says Thank You to Sim-X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2013, 07:26 AM   |  #4  

73 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

yes, it's the one that comes on the international version. Not sure why Sprint left it out

I just installed the app, thank you.
21st April 2013, 08:08 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN

556 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtoodeetwo

I just installed the app, thank you.

No problem, I know I came looking for it here first & didn't see anything about it. The evo LTE didn't come with it either if I remember right. I think you had to download it from HTC hub which I don't think htc hub is on this phone.
21st April 2013, 08:22 AM   |  #6  

73 posts
Quote:

No problem, I know I came looking for it here first & didn't see anything about it. The evo LTE didn't come with it either if I remember right. I think you had to download it from HTC hub which I don't think htc hub is on this phone.

I had on the EVO 3D but after an updated they removed along with the mirror app, and had to download it from the HTC hub. I don't see the hub on this phone.
22nd April 2013, 04:32 AM   |  #7  
Flag South Chicago Burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 411

1,526 posts
More
I had been wondering about this. Thanks! :thumbup:

Sent from my soon to be rooted HTC One.
22nd April 2013, 08:51 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:

Hi:

Can you create one for the calculator? I'm missing that on my HTC ONE after unlocking bootloader. Thanks!
22nd April 2013, 09:52 AM   |  #9  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 104

336 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrobles3

Hi:

Can you create one for the calculator? I'm missing that on my HTC ONE after unlocking bootloader. Thanks!

This should work for the calc.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Calculator.apk - [Click for QR Code] (182.5 KB, 397 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mang0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2013, 05:23 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Awesome. Works perfect. THANKS!!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread