Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 44,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Installing Custom ROM problem on desire s hboot 2.02.002

Tip us?
 
Shaz95
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default [Q] Installing Custom ROM problem on desire s hboot 2.02.002

Hello guys .. I am a new user to this website .. i need help that when i install custom rom in my desire s after flashing flash boot.img file it stuck to HTC screen logo ... what should i do ??? im using 4ext recovery and hboot 2.02.002 and also unlocked my phone via htc dev...

Plz help anyone....

Thanks in advance ..
 
SimonTS
Old
#2  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1552
Posts: 3,995
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz95 View Post
Hello guys .. I am a new user to this website .. i need help that when i install custom rom in my desire s after flashing flash boot.img file it stuck to HTC screen logo ... what should i do ??? im using 4ext recovery and hboot 2.02.002 and also unlocked my phone via htc dev...

Plz help anyone....

Thanks in advance ..
Always provide as much information as you can;-
What ROM are you flashing
What LCD panel type do you have
what EXACT error messages do you get
etc etc etc
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind
 
Sambianer
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 29
Join Date: Aug 2013
As SimonTS are saying, we need more information about your phone.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
 
Shaz95
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2014
im trying to flash PACMAN 4.2.2 rom on desire s
and i dont get any error message ... but when i flash ... it stucks on htc logo screen

Sorry for my bad english im new here so please be patient with me ....
 
SimonTS
Old
#5  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1552
Posts: 3,995
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz95 View Post
im trying to flash PACMAN 4.2.2 rom on desire s
and i dont get any error message ... but when i flash ... it stucks on htc logo screen

Sorry for my bad english im new here so please be patient with me ....
The second thing I said to give us - go and find out what LCD panel type you have. Don't ask how as there are plenty of threads about it already.
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind
 
Shaz95
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2014
Now what should i do ??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0111.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	2596859  
 
SimonTS
Old
#7  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1552
Posts: 3,995
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz95 View Post
Now what should i do ??
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind
 
Shaz95
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2014
Sir is that what you want ??
 
SimonTS
Old
#9  
SimonTS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1552
Posts: 3,995
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bristol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTS View Post
The second thing I said to give us - go and find out what LCD panel type you have. Don't ask how as there are plenty of threads about it already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz95 View Post
Sir is that what you want ??
What do you think I want? English may not be your first language, but that is no excuse for laziness. Search about LCD panels...
Sent from the darkest corners of my mind
 
Shaz95
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTS View Post
What do you think I want? English may not be your first language, but that is no excuse for laziness. Search about LCD panels...
Ohh.... You mean Amolded or SLCD ??? Mine is SLCD

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes