Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Issue in calendar meetings' order

Tip us?

gilbnx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] Issue in calendar meetings' order

Hi,
I'm trying to build "next meetings" widget. Showing the meetings in order (#C0Sdd#, #C0SEEE#, #C0SHH:mm#, #C0TITLE#) and so on for #C1Sdd#, #C1SEEE#, etc. for all the C1 items, followed by C2 items and C3 items.

For some reason, if for example I have a meeting on 11/15, then I have an "all-day event" on 11/16, the all-day event which is on the 16th will show up before the meeting on the 15th. It is only happening when I have an all day event - it seems out of order or not being sorted correctly by Zooper.

Did anyone noticed that issue? is there any solution for that or a eay to debug where the problem might come from?

Thanks,
Gil.
Gil B.
T-Mo Samsung Galaxy S 5

Ex. T-mo SGS-4, T-mo SGSIII,SGS II, Samsung Captivate GB, Tilt-2...

gilbnx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbnx View Post
Hi,
I'm trying to build "next meetings" widget. Showing the meetings in order (#C0Sdd#, #C0SEEE#, #C0SHH:mm#, #C0TITLE#) and so on for #C1Sdd#, #C1SEEE#, etc. for all the C1 items, followed by C2 items and C3 items.

For some reason, if for example I have a meeting on 11/15, then I have an "all-day event" on 11/16, the all-day event which is on the 16th will show up before the meeting on the 15th. It is only happening when I have an all day event - it seems out of order or not being sorted correctly by Zooper.

Did anyone noticed that issue? is there any solution for that or a eay to debug where the problem might come from?

Thanks,
Gil.
Hi,
I did some more testing and I can confirm this as a possible bug:
If I set two events as an example -
1. Event A, on Nov 20, 8:00pm until 9:00pm
2. Event B, on Nov 21, all-day event
Both events are in the same Google calendar account.

If I ask to show these events in a widget, showing event #C0.... (first next event) followed by event #C1... (the second event) - Event B will always be shown as a first event, followed by event A.

I assume that this is a bug? Is there a way to correct that?

Thanks,
Gil.
Gil B.
T-Mo Samsung Galaxy S 5

Ex. T-mo SGS-4, T-mo SGSIII,SGS II, Samsung Captivate GB, Tilt-2...

spikej56
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm having the same problem.
Any resolution for this issue?