5,605,835 Members 47,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stucking at boot animation please help !

Tip us?

menamher2008
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default stucking at boot animation please help !

i tried to change my device dpi with dpi changer from google play but it leads my phone to stuck at boot animation
i tried using pc companion for repair but it displayed that there is no software available for this device , try again later
so i tried sony update service but it displayed that there is no new software available and the device has the latest software !
then i tried flash tool but it alawys showing reading from phone and then stop ( i think our device is the only sony device that is not supported by this tool )
also EMMA flashing failed due to bootloader locking
finally i tried entering recovery mod --> install update from adb and tried to replace the build.prop file but it always show error file is read only and all other remounting options failed
i kept trying till the pc seems to forget my xperia c driver and installed a generic one instead
all of this due to the weak support from sony for such device
please i need your help to recover my 2 days old device
thanks in advance

TacoNikky
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by menamher2008 View Post
i tried to change my device dpi with dpi changer from google play but it leads my phone to stuck at boot animation
i tried using pc companion for repair but it displayed that there is no software available for this device , try again later
so i tried sony update service but it displayed that there is no new software available and the device has the latest software !
then i tried flash tool but it alawys showing reading from phone and then stop ( i think our device is the only sony device that is not supported by this tool )
also EMMA flashing failed due to bootloader locking
finally i tried entering recovery mod --> install update from adb and tried to replace the build.prop file but it always show error file is read only and all other remounting options failed
i kept trying till the pc seems to forget my xperia c driver and installed a generic one instead
all of this due to the weak support from sony for such device
please i need your help to recover my 2 days old device
thanks in advance
Use sony pc companion but choose fix my phone. Do not choose update my phone.
Your phone will be back, don't worry