Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Where to get least expensive S4 mini?

OP kettir

24th February 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Central Ohio
Thanks Meter: 16

192 posts
More
I currently have a Galaxy s3, and I'm happy with it, but I'd like to try an S4 mini. I'm on AT&T. Can anyone make a recommendation on where I can get an S4 mini I can use on AT&T for the best price? Thanks for any help on this.
25th February 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

74 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got my S4 mini free from Rogers - i just had to sign up for a two year term. I see them for sale all the time on Kijiji, used, for $300 to $400 - and one seller asking $1200. Unbelieveable.
Last edited by mdawdy; 25th February 2014 at 01:53 AM.
25th February 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 7

27 posts
More
For AT&T in the US it would be better to get an unlocked S4 mini from Canada for the LTE compatibility. Not sure where to find one though. I got one on ebay for about $400 USD back in December but a quick search doesn't get me any results now. If you don't care about LTE or NFC you could get the GT-I9190 international model.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Goiânia
Thanks Meter: 35

113 posts
More
This phone is expensive all around the world. I just think when we buy a samsung phone weīre not buying only the hardware. Loving or hating touchwiz, itīs a brilliant piece of software and they put a price on it.
Like you, I tried to find somewhere this phone with a cheaper price, and no success. I sold my s3 and bought this mini beauty. Most of the price we pay for s4 mini is because of all features touchwiz provides. I get angry with the bloatware consuming hardware as most of ppl, but we canīt deny they did a good work on it. U wonīt regret trading your S3 for an S4 mini, only if you donīt get used to the smaller screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread