Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Where to get least expensive S4 mini?

Tip us?

kettir
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] Where to get least expensive S4 mini?

I currently have a Galaxy s3, and I'm happy with it, but I'd like to try an S4 mini. I'm on AT&T. Can anyone make a recommendation on where I can get an S4 mini I can use on AT&T for the best price? Thanks for any help on this.

mdawdy
Old
(Last edited by mdawdy; 25th February 2014 at 12:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
I got my S4 mini free from Rogers - i just had to sign up for a two year term. I see them for sale all the time on Kijiji, used, for $300 to $400 - and one seller asking $1200. Unbelieveable.

wiisixtyfour
Old
Thanks Meter 7
For AT&T in the US it would be better to get an unlocked S4 mini from Canada for the LTE compatibility. Not sure where to find one though. I got one on ebay for about $400 USD back in December but a quick search doesn't get me any results now. If you don't care about LTE or NFC you could get the GT-I9190 international model.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using xda app-developers app

zilian28
Old
Thanks Meter 33
This phone is expensive all around the world. I just think when we buy a samsung phone weīre not buying only the hardware. Loving or hating touchwiz, itīs a brilliant piece of software and they put a price on it.
Like you, I tried to find somewhere this phone with a cheaper price, and no success. I sold my s3 and bought this mini beauty. Most of the price we pay for s4 mini is because of all features touchwiz provides. I get angry with the bloatware consuming hardware as most of ppl, but we canīt deny they did a good work on it. U wonīt regret trading your S3 for an S4 mini, only if you donīt get used to the smaller screen.
Sorry for my Noobness and thank you for your help!