FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Where to get least expensive S4 mini?

317 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By kettir, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 05:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I currently have a Galaxy s3, and I'm happy with it, but I'd like to try an S4 mini. I'm on AT&T. Can anyone make a recommendation on where I can get an S4 mini I can use on AT&T for the best price? Thanks for any help on this.

25th February 2014, 01:46 AM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
I got my S4 mini free from Rogers - i just had to sign up for a two year term. I see them for sale all the time on Kijiji, used, for $300 to $400 - and one seller asking $1200. Unbelieveable.
25th February 2014, 02:38 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
For AT&T in the US it would be better to get an unlocked S4 mini from Canada for the LTE compatibility. Not sure where to find one though. I got one on ebay for about $400 USD back in December but a quick search doesn't get me any results now. If you don't care about LTE or NFC you could get the GT-I9190 international model.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 01:37 PM |#4  
This phone is expensive all around the world. I just think when we buy a samsung phone we´re not buying only the hardware. Loving or hating touchwiz, it´s a brilliant piece of software and they put a price on it.
Like you, I tried to find somewhere this phone with a cheaper price, and no success. I sold my s3 and bought this mini beauty. Most of the price we pay for s4 mini is because of all features touchwiz provides. I get angry with the bloatware consuming hardware as most of ppl, but we can´t deny they did a good work on it. U won´t regret trading your S3 for an S4 mini, only if you don´t get used to the smaller screen.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)