FORUMS

View Poll Results: If available, would you buy a tempered glass SP from MIME USA for the Nexus 7 (2013)?

Yes

15 Vote(s)
100.00%
No

0 Vote(s)
0%
What the hell is tempered glass?

0 Vote(s)
0%

[Poll] Who wants a MIME Tempered Glass Protector?

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By YabosMcGee, Junior Member on 28th February 2014, 01:17 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
After trying out my first tempered glass screen protector on my Moto X, and finding that MIME doesn't make one for the Nexus 7 2013, I emailed them. This is the response I got:

Quote:

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and thank you for your support! At the moment we offer glass protector for Apple tablets since our users showed a lot of support for glass protection for these devices. We are currently gauging the demand for Nexus 7 glass protectors, and if we receive enough requests for glass for this device, we will definitely make it happen

Best,
MIME

So, if you guys want to try and make this happen I suggest you email them. I also figured on creating a poll here that I can show them so they can see how much interest there is in their product. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to YabosMcGee For This Useful Post: [ View ]

1st March 2014, 10:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I was looking at one just yesterday don't remember who makes them. Remember there $60 so I ordered a3 pack of regular ones instead. I always screw up the first one and somehow some dust specs get inbetween pissing me of.
4th March 2014, 11:15 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 469

More
I have an iloome for my nexus and my wife has a feather, the feather is better in every way. I emailed mime and told them I'd love one myself, they said the same thing they told you. Hopefully they'll make one soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread