[ROM][PORT][4.0.4] MiniCM9 UNOFFICIAL for L3 E400
CyanogenMod (MiniCM) is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
This rom, entitled MiniCM9, is ported from LG Pecan (Optimus Me/P350) which I believe is smoother than current CM9 nightly build while also provide extra settings. I ported this because I wanted an up-to-date version of CM9 which has minimal bugs and doesn't have unnecessary apps that will slowing it down, so this is CM9.1 with many apps removed which you won't miss.
Original ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2040176
Kernel thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2215406
-Gellmar's kernel (1GHz/tun/swap, UMS/blur/battery/ICS device encryption fix)
-Built for LDPI, no size issue
-Slimmed down, under 75MB!
-Full hardware acceleration (the ICS way)
-Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
-zRam support (Settings -> Performance -> Memory management, only works if you use arek's 1,1GHZ kernel)
-No languages other than English (use this
app for languages )
-SDMergE400 step 4 available
-native WiFi tether didn't work so I've included WiFi tether app
-no offline FM Radio
-disable auto-rotate from display settings will cause random hangs
-select Settings -> About phone -> CyanogenMod updates will causes FC
LG Optimus L3 (E400), rooted and has CWM recovery v188.8.131.52 installed and microSD unpartitioned.
1. Download the MiniCM9-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
2. Download the suggested tiny gapps for ICS
3. If you use SDMerge mod, download the step 4 specially prepared for this rom.
4. Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
5. Move all the downloaded files to the root folder of your sdcard.
6. Enter CWM recovery and:
- Select 'backup and restore -> backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO!)
- Select 'advanced' -> 'wipe dalvik cache'
- Select 'mounts and storage' -> 'format /system'
- Flash the MiniCM9-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM9-xxx.zip
- Flash gapps (and SDMerge step4) in the same way
7. Reboot (first boot will take 2-3 mins)
Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'.
Downloads: do NOT mirror
- tiny gapps ICS
- SDMergE400 step4
-team PecanCM (keyur2maru, Ron G, antdking, and venkat kamesh)
-MiniCM team (nobodyAtall & DaRk_dOg)
-gellmar for kernel
-CyanogenMod team for providing base
-dsixda for android kitchen
-Forgot you? PM me and I'll put your name here right away.
I can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!