FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

How can solve front Camera (Video calling camera) of my android ( Lenovo a789)

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By smollah, Senior Member on 1st May 2013, 06:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I use "cybermaus" A789_ROW_S107_cybermaus_ICS_v3.21 rom (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1874403) on my Lenovo A789 mobile. After installing this rom I did not checked my 3g video call for a long period . on 29.04.13 I make a video call but unfortunately my front camera ( for 3g video calling front camera ) it is not working but my back camera a is working with video calling. How can I solve it? It is noted that when I use the camera for Picture it works (Both Back & Front camera ) but in the 3g video calling time the front camera does not work.

Please help me.
 
 
2nd May 2013, 04:27 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Is there no expertise Who can help to solve front Camera (Video calling camera) of m
Quote:
Originally Posted by smollah

I use "cybermaus" A789_ROW_S107_cybermaus_ICS_v3.21 rom (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1874403) on my Lenovo A789 mobile. After installing this rom I did not checked my 3g video call for a long period . on 29.04.13 I make a video call but unfortunately my front camera ( for 3g video calling front camera ) it is not working but my back camera a is working with video calling. How can I solve it? It is noted that when I use the camera for Picture it works (Both Back & Front camera ) but in the 3g video calling time the front camera does not work.

Please help me.

Please help me
Please help me
2nd May 2013, 05:31 AM |#3  
akshay.mehta9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Freind custom roms are always have a bug,i think flash the stock rom or try to search any dialler app in play store

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium
2nd May 2013, 05:58 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Is there no expertise Who can help to solve front Camera (Video calling camera) of m
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay.mehta9

Freind custom roms are always have a bug,i think flash the stock rom or try to search any dialler app in play store

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium

@akshay.mehta9;40948679 ,thanks for reply , is this dallier problem
2nd May 2013, 10:04 AM |#5  
akshay.mehta9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
My optimus 4x hd have a 1.3mp front camera but unfortunately there is no native video calling option in stock dialler,i can use the front camera in Skype or other app for video calling,i also think that many dialler apps are available in play store and some are able to direct video call

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium
2nd May 2013, 11:26 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Is there no expertise Who can help to solve front Camera (Video calling camera) of m
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay.mehta9

My optimus 4x hd have a 1.3mp front camera but unfortunately there is no native video calling option in stock dialler,i can use the front camera in Skype or other app for video calling,i also think that many dialler apps are available in play store and some are able to direct video call

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium

@akshay.mehta9;40954016] , I have found the dialler apk in google but I have not found that app. do you have any apps . Pls share it.
2nd May 2013, 07:15 PM |#7  
akshay.mehta9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
I don't have but you can search "dialler" in play store

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium
1st March 2014, 07:37 PM |#8  
svetlozarsyarov's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Hello, after I put "djking mod", now my back camera does not work. In all modes work just before the time ... anyone have any idea how to fix this problem
Last edited by svetlozarsyarov; 1st March 2014 at 07:43 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes