Originally Posted by teohjk
Here is my situation..
- My Note soft-bricked, keep looping the samsung logo.
- Power Button broken, tried solder new button, but not working, seems the power circuit got faulty.
- I can enter download mode
- Tried flash different rom with/without pit through odin, still same
- adb can't find device while bootloop
I think the bootloop can be solved by wiping the cache, but the problem is I can't enter recovery mode.
I manage to solve my problem after trying several days.
Here is my solution, in case there is any people facing the same problem. Hope it helps
- Download KJ1 ROM (d-h.st/HJM) and flash through ODIN.
- ADB is able to access even though in bootloop condition
- it come with CMW 5 that able to select using HOME button in stead of POWER button
- After flashing the ROM through ODIN, access ADB while Samsung logo shown up.
adb reboot recovery
- Then you will able to access to CMW 5 Recovery, you can do full wipe and install a working ROM there..