XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Telus and 4.2.2

Tip us?

flaming homer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Telus and 4.2.2

Does anyone have a step-by-step instruction on how to install ATT 4.2.2 onto a Telus OneX+ ?

My understanding from telus and HTC Canada is that Telus OneX+ will not be receiving official 4.2.2

Thanks in advance

rekyau
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming homer View Post
Does anyone have a step-by-step instruction on how to install ATT 4.2.2 onto a Telus OneX+ ?

My understanding from telus and HTC Canada is that Telus OneX+ will not be receiving official 4.2.2

Thanks in advance
I install magio rom R1 on my telus one x +, you need to unlock and root your phone first, download the rom you want and extract the boot.img from the zip file and install it with fastboot on your pc, but if you search on all the post in the forum, you will find all the information you need.

It works really good for me

Orvandi
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
You can also build your own rom from the ATT files? I personally don't like MagioROM.

flaming homer
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I was hoping for a more elegant solution and just convert it from Telus to ATT - and this way I can stay stock and accept any current (4.2.2) and future (4.4 ? Please HTC) OTA

Anyone tried this before ?

vakbrain
Old
(Last edited by vakbrain; 27th February 2014 at 06:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
I'm using Elegancia 6.2.0 on my TELUS HOX+ and it works great !

Ok, the boot screen shows AT&T logo and I have to use the "WiFi Tether" app to share the 4G internet instead of htc's, but it's minor in my opinion... I love it so far.

Don't hold your breath for an official OTA. Get roms instead !
Most women want a man who makes them laugh and also feel safe. No wonder they're never happy... You are looking for a bloody ninja-clown!
Devices : HTC One X+ (it replaced my good old HTC Desire HD) & Asus Transformer Prime
Tags
4.2.2, telus