Stock recovery for HTC One X+?
I have an HTC One X+ that I have unlocked, installed a custom recovery mod (TWRP without making a backup
) and now I want to go back to stock stock stock (to update firmware and that fun stuff).
ENRC2B_U PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
software version: 1.14.1190.1 710RD
Android Version: 4.1.1
HTC SDK API level; 4.63
baseband version: 3.1204.167.31
build number: 1.14.1190.1 CL124797 release-keys
sense: 4+ (that's what my phone says)
Unlocked version (I'm guessing international since it's unlocked... so Endeavor_C2B I guess)
(Don't know what information I need to provide, so I'm providing everything lol
Also, a few questions:
1) How do I flash stock recovery?
2) How do I unroot the ROM?*
3) What is the current most up-do-date RUU/firmware update for my phone? I seem to not find it, and OTA doesn't work for obvious reasons (says my phone is up to date, maybe it is, but I have my doubts [first of all, up-to-date HOX+ uses android 4.2.2... mine is 4.1.1] and additionally, I have custom recovery so it obviously doesn't work [though it said my phone was up-to-date before I did anything with my phone])
4) Do I need to worry about the firmware version if I'm going to install a custom ROM anyway? Or does updating the firmware update the antenna and everything/anything else that a custom ROM wouldn't do/touch/update? (I've had problems with the WiFi mainly on everything stock and current running firmware).
5) I've read somewhere that if you have S-OFF it doesn't matter what CID it is as long as the RUU is meant fr your phone (I'm guessing mine is Endeavor) so I can use any of the RUU as long is it's for my Endeavor... is that correct?
6) Also, how do I know what country to choose for the RUU? I see Asia, Europe and then I see O2 and Vodafone... I'm in USA under AT&T (BUT I'm using an international version phone I guess... bought it on Ebay since I travel overseas occasionally).
7) Do I need to run the RUU while my bootloader is locked or unlocked? (I figured it out... it needs to be locked [VIA search])
* I have stock ROM installed and I had the SuperSU installed but I did a factory reset and now I don't have the SuperSU App, but I have the SuperSU Installer App. Does this mean it's still rooted or not rooted?
EDIT: I found the following links
[www [dot] androidruu [dot] com/?developer=ENRC2B] but I don't know which RUU I need! (I guess I'll try with the highest radio number since I don't see the one with my current radio...)
[forum.xda-developers [dot] com/showthread.php?t=1975140] but I don't know which nandroid backup to choose? Fastboot says my CID is 11111111... not in the list