Element Case

Tip us?

BIGSx420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Element Case

http://www.elementcase.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-s/161.htm

They just released these cases for S4s. I want to see if the "sound boost" actually works.
Apple iPhone 3g
Apple iPhone 3gs
Google Nexus One
Blackberry 9800
Atrix 4G
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC One X+
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BIGSx420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flipq88
Old
Thanks Meter 596
Damn i really wanted this case on the S3, but I never got it since the S4 was about to come out. Damn I really want it, but $80?

Sent from Flip's Galaxy S4

BIGSx420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by elflip88 View Post
Damn i really wanted this case on the S3, but I never got it since the S4 was about to come out. Damn I really want it, but $80?

Sent from Flip's Galaxy S4
Yeah same here. They don't ship until the 27th so I'm gonna decide if I want to get one in the next couple days. I hope they put up a video showing it off soon. I saw a video on how their cases are built and they do seem worth the price.
Apple iPhone 3g
Apple iPhone 3gs
Google Nexus One
Blackberry 9800
Atrix 4G
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC One X+
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4

Gam3r 4 Life
Old
(Last edited by Gam3r 4 Life; 20th June 2013 at 02:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 226
I bought the silver and black eclipse for my s3 and didnt like it. I was going to exchange it for the black at first but changed my mind and got a refund. Now that I have the S4 I thought about getting the eclipse, but like you said $80 is a lot. To be honest I wasnt all that impressed with it while I had it. The sound boost did work, but other than that I didnt like it all that much. Now if they ever released a white one like they originally showed for the S3 then I might spring for the $80.

My favorite case of ALL the phones I have ever had is my Spigen SGP Neo Hybrid. I might get another color soon. I have the white one now. Im hoping they actually start selling the trim separately so the cases with actually have customizable frames as claimed.
1st Corinthians 10:13

My Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 White 16gb : Stock Rooted JB 4.2.2, TWRP 2.7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gam3r 4 Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ora282
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gam3r 4 Life View Post
I bought the silver and black eclipse for my s3 and didnt like it. I was going to exchange it for the black at first but changed my mind and got a refund. Now that I have the S4 I thought about getting the eclipse, but like you said $80 is a lot. To be honest I wasnt all that impressed with it while I had it. The sound boost did work, but other than that I didnt like it all that much. Now if they ever released a white one like they originally showed for the S3 then I might spring for the $80.

My favorite case of ALL the phones I have ever had is my Spigen SGP Neo Hybrid. I might get another color soon. I have the white one now. Im hoping they actually start selling the trim separately so the cases with actually have customizable frames as claimed.
Wow. That Spigen case is amazing. I'm totally getting it.

Gam3r 4 Life
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ora282 View Post
Wow. That Spigen case is amazing. I'm totally getting it.
I'm glad you like it. I recommend getting it directly from Spigen. Theres a lot of fakes out there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gam3r 4 Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

v3rn
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:

Ordered my Eclipse case today. They take returns, so I figured I would give it a shot. I loved their cases when I had an iPhone 5. I wish they made an all aluminum bumper like the Sector 5 though. If I don't end up liking this, I may purchase the Draco bumper which was also released today.

I ended up getting the black with silver bezel for my black S4. What didn't you like about the silver bezel? Did you have the white S3? I think the silver will look better on the black.

ricktat
Old
Thanks Meter 61
The Element case prices aren't horrible since you can use the 10% coupon when you register but the shipping stinks at $12 to $20.

$20 overnight means overnight from when they decide to ship it. They say June 27th but if it doesn't ship until a week after that they won't credit you anything.

$12 for 5 day shipping stinks even more.

They could/should just offer $6 3 day USPS like everyone else.
If my post confused you, don't forget to hit thanks.

Gam3r 4 Life
Old
(Last edited by Gam3r 4 Life; 20th June 2013 at 04:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rn View Post
Ordered my Eclipse case today. They take returns, so I figured I would give it a shot. I loved their cases when I had an iPhone 5. I wish they made an all aluminum bumper like the Sector 5 though. If I don't end up liking this, I may purchase the Draco bumper which was also released today.

I ended up getting the black with silver bezel for my black S4. What didn't you like about the silver bezel? Did you have the white S3? I think the silver will look better on the black.
To me the silver didn't match, and it looked like it was spray painted. And yes I have the white s3, and white s4. I'm going to look at that Draco case for the S4 that you mentioned now.

Wow those Draco cases are awesome, but a $100 for a case that's pretty steep.

v3rn
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
To me the silver didn't match, and it looked like it was spray painted. And yes I have the white s3, and white s4. I'm going to look at that Draco case for the S4 that you mentioned now.

Wow those Draco cases are awesome, but a $100 for a case that's pretty steep.
I hope I like it. I was having a tough time deciding between the black and silver bezel. I knew I wanted the black TPU. I didn't like how the black bezel looks glossy though. And I think the silver will stand out and look better on the black. Their pictures make the silver look matter and looks good on the black S4.