Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,056 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please solve my problem about s3 mini INTERESTING PROBLEM

Tip us?
 
fcikse
Old
(Last edited by fcikse; 17th January 2014 at 01:16 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Lightbulb Please solve my problem about s3 mini INTERESTING PROBLEM

Hi,

I use s3 mini and maclaw's cm11 with twrp. But now i cannot do anything with my phone. Cant delete any file, cant setup or remove any program, cant setup any cwm. Like deepfreeze software when i reboot system all changes gone.
i try odin with 2-3 different roms. i says pass but when i reboot nothing changes. Again cyanogenmod 11 starts. I delete a file from internal sd card, everything seems ok, but when i reboot that file is here, nothing happens to that file, no delete. I remove a program, everything is ok but when i reboot nothing happens to that program.
what can i do?
Sorry my english
 
Clostry
Old
#2  
Clostry's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Padova
Hello!
It's not clear... it worked for a while with cm11 and then you have this issue all of a sudden, or this issue happened when you installed cm11?
 
fcikse
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clostry View Post
Hello!
It's not clear... it worked for a while with cm11 and then you have this issue all of a sudden, or this issue happened when you installed cm11?
it worked for a while with cm11 ( one month ) and then I have this issue all of a sudden
 
omarblu
Old
#4  
omarblu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 145
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: bradford, uk
I had an issue with Odin/cm11. Device was recognized by Odin & flash went OK/passed but nothing changed. All apps n settings were intact. Every time I used Odin before resulted in factory data reset.
Why did this not happen on this device?
I'm using latest Odin & latest cm11 from the geniuses at maclaw studio.
Any ideas??

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
 
Clostry
Old
#5  
Clostry's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 71
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Padova
What happen if you wipe and flash via twrp?
 
fcikse
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clostry View Post
What happen if you wipe and flash via twrp?
Nothing happens.everything seem ok but when it reboots everything in previous status. all settings, programs stands
 
Irwenzhao
Old
#7  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 252
Posts: 798
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcikse View Post
Hi,

I use s3 mini and maclaw's cm11 with twrp. But now i cannot do anything with my phone. Cant delete any file, cant setup or remove any program, cant setup any cwm. Like deepfreeze software when i reboot system all changes gone.
i try odin with 2-3 different roms. i says pass but when i reboot nothing changes. Again cyanogenmod 11 starts. I delete a file from internal sd card, everything seems ok, but when i reboot that file is here, nothing happens to that file, no delete. I remove a program, everything is ok but when i reboot nothing happens to that program.
what can i do?
Sorry my english
Do a wipe from recovery including system and reflash using TWRP

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
 
fcikse
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao View Post
Do a wipe from recovery including system and reflash using TWRP

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
I did it, but no solution.
 
Irwenzhao
Old
#9  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 252
Posts: 798
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcikse View Post
I did it, but no solution.
Try flashing stock ROM (No root) reroot, and see if the problem still exists.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
 
fcikse
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao View Post
Try flashing stock ROM (No root) reroot, and see if the problem still exists.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
I did it, but no solution.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes