Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen Mirroring, Smart View stop working with custom kernel

Tip us?

Tonyco1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Screen Mirroring, Smart View stop working with custom kernel

Hello,
I find some threads for S4 but not for S4 mini so I start these thread.
The problem is that on S4 mini GT-I9195 Screen Mirroring and Samsung Smart View working just fine with Samsung TV 2013 model also after ROOT the device, but when I flash modified stock kernel this two functions stop working. The devices connects but after few seconds disconnects. Seems to be a problem with some restrictions from Samsung. I find thread for S4 here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621550 but I don't have enough skills to rewrite the file in lib directory in case to work with S4 mini. I find exactly the same file on mini like is in the tread, start compare with other but without success.
If there is some one that can help to find solution for this problem for S4 mini please post it here.
Samsung S4mini GT-I9195 rooted Android v. 4.2.2 , custom stock kernel
HTC Radar WP 7.8 Full unlock ROM Dynamics HD2O 2.00
Nokia Lumia 710 WP 7.8 Full unlock ROM RainbowMod 2.1

drberto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I also have the same problem,but on LG 3D smart TV model 2013.I have also opened a thread about this subject,but no responses.I hope someone could help us.