FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Moving On

645 posts
Thanks Meter: 220
 
By salilpune1, Senior Member on 15th November 2013, 07:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well,, Its time to Move On.

I have just purchased Note 3 (N9000) and sold my dear Note to my best friend. It has been great journey with Note and with this Note 1 forum.

I have enjoyed some of the best ROMs here and glad to see 4.4 KitKat is becoming more stable on Note 1. Legacy will continue.

I am very thankful to great developers like @chasmodo @AndroidSlave @herna @tkari4 @not-i @Gerrett @dr.ketan @chipwizz @Black_Prince @XpLoDWilD @beerbong @bangsti

I am also thankful to @AA1973 and @Galaxtus for all the help needed.

See you on Note 3 Exynos forum
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to salilpune1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift salilpune1 Ad-Free
 
 
15th November 2013, 07:26 AM |#2  
herna's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,898
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salilpune1

Well,, Its time to Move On.

I have just purchased Note 3 (N9000) and sold my dear Note to my best friend. It has been great journey with Note and with this Note 1 forum.

I have enjoyed some of the best ROMs here and glad to see 4.4 KitKat is becoming more stable on Note 1. Legacy will continue.

I am very thankful to great developers like @chasmodo @AndroidSlave @herna @tkari4 @not-i @Gerrett @dr.ketan @chipwizz @Black_Prince @XpLoDWilD @beerbong @bangsti

I am also thankful to @AA1973 and @Galaxtus for all the help needed.

See you on Note 3 Exynos forum

Enjoy your new device and thanks for use our ROMs. We'll miss you around Note 1 forum. I wish to see some posts of you here just if it is for get ROMs on your best friend phone. Cheers, herna.
The Following User Says Thank You to herna For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 03:01 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
nice to see you have upgraded. just wanted to know, how much you sold the Note N7000 for. Just in case I follow your path to up gradation
The Following User Says Thank You to anjath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anjath Ad-Free
18th November 2013, 11:36 PM |#4  
AA1973's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 9,483
 
More
Enjoy your new device...Exynos? A G A I N ?✌👅
Cheers,
AA1973

GALAXY NOTE N7000 /// KITKAT /// KRT16M
The Following User Says Thank You to AA1973 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AA1973 Ad-Free
20th November 2013, 12:47 AM |#6  
dsmas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Bon Voyage.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dsmas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsmas Ad-Free
16th February 2014, 02:02 PM |#7  
salilpune1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjath

nice to see you have upgraded. just wanted to know, how much you sold the Note N7000 for. Just in case I follow your path to up gradation

Sold for 12k

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
16th February 2014, 02:03 PM |#8  
salilpune1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA1973

Enjoy your new device...Exynos? A G A I N ?✌👅
Cheers,
AA1973

GALAXY NOTE N7000 /// KITKAT /// KRT16M

Well I had no option but to go with exynos as snapdragon version of note 3 not available in india.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes