FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Angry [Q] Most stable 4.3 and 4.4 based rom?

22nd February 2014, 07:09 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Hey guys there are so many roms made for our device daily n its hard to check which one is the most stable one. i am jot asking about the best rom which is prohibited on xda i knw that.i am just asking the rom which has no or few bugs for 4.3 and 4.4 based. i am just trying to help people and myself too Thanx in advance
 
 
22nd February 2014, 07:28 PM |#2  
coffeecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash5618

Hey guys there are so many roms made for our device daily n its hard to check which one is the most stable one. i am jot asking about the best rom which is prohibited on xda i knw that.i am just asking the rom which has no or few bugs for 4.3 and 4.4 based. i am just trying to help people and myself too Thanx in advance

Try Carbon ROM (4.4) or Cyanogenmod 10.2 (4.3) :thumbup:

sent from Galaxy S Advance
22nd February 2014, 09:12 PM |#3  
Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Try carbon or aokp 4.4

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 09:36 AM |#4  
hannez_r's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pärnu, EST
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
AOKP 4.3 is also stable and smooth for me. CM 10.2 were bit laggy on my device.
23rd February 2014, 12:56 PM |#5  
coffeecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannez_r

AOKP 4.3 is also stable and smooth for me. CM 10.2 were bit laggy on my device.

For me aokp was laggy

sent from Galaxy S Advance
23rd February 2014, 02:04 PM |#6  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,545
 
Donate to Me
More
Use some micro gapps, or debloat it. G+ uses 25MB, I do not use it. Remove some other things too.

Послато са GT-I9070 уз помоћ Тапатока
23rd February 2014, 02:58 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
which rom has the clean and clear camera? Dont tel me official jb
23rd February 2014, 03:58 PM |#8  
coffeecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash5618

which rom has the clean and clear camera? Dont tel me official jb

CM11 by team canjica,


sent from Galaxy S Advance
23rd February 2014, 04:23 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
And what about cm11 by maclaw as compared to cm 11 by tc
23rd February 2014, 04:33 PM |#10  
coffeecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal19911

And what about cm11 by maclaw as compared to cm 11 by tc

Use Team Canjica's one, it's better

sent from Galaxy S Advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S Advance I9070 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank