5,597,707 Members 34,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] POSSIBLE to return custom phone to AT&T during remorse period?

Tip us?

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default [Q] POSSIBLE to return custom phone to AT&T during remorse period?

Phone came with MK2 4.3 from AT&T. Like a fool, I rooted and flashed a custom theme...NOT a custom ROM. Any way to remove the unlock screen that says custom and remove the theme or flash a stock-looking theme, so I can return this back to AT&T for the remorse period??? What exactly do they look for when you do the remorse thing, anyways? Thank you so much!!! My gf might kill me if this can't go back, since she just started another line of service with T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : [ROM] The S5 Experience [4.4.2] [Galaxy S5 Themes & Apps] laugh:
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.

John The Rhino
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3786 View Post
Phone came with MK2 4.3 from AT&T. Like a fool, I rooted and flashed a custom theme...NOT a custom ROM. Any way to remove the unlock screen that says custom and remove the theme or flash a stock-looking theme, so I can return this back to AT&T for the remorse period??? What exactly do they look for when you do the remorse thing, anyways? Thank you so much!!! My gf might kill me if this can't go back, since she just started another line of service with T-Mobile.
Just Odin back to stock with the following mk2 tar files. Be sure to thank the op in the thread. Good luck.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279
The Following User Says Thank You to John The Rhino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Thumbs up LIFESAVER!!! I guess it's all about typing the right words!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Rhino View Post
Just Odin back to stock with the following mk2 tar files. Be sure to thank the op in the thread. Good luck.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279
Much appreciated! Now to get rid of this "custom" icon on bootup!
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : [ROM] The S5 Experience [4.4.2] [Galaxy S5 Themes & Apps] laugh:
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.