5,814,863 Members 48,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Am I missing Bobcat Rom for the AT&T 4.4.2?

Tip us?

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87
Default [Q] Am I missing Bobcat Rom for the AT&T 4.4.2?

Um, just wondering if there is a confirmed way to use Bobcat Rom on a 4.4.2 AT&T S4??? I have this on my Note 3, which is essentially the same restriction-wise...and it's by FAR, the best rom I've ever used. I'd love to share this with my girlfriend's S4. Thanks in advance!
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : [UrDroid][STOCK][AT&T NC2 Kitkat ][ODEXED][Deodexed][W/ROOT][Ver 2 ] + Extreme volume hack + Debloater
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3786 View Post
Um, just wondering if there is a confirmed way to use Bobcat Rom on a 4.4.2 AT&T S4??? I have this on my Note 3, which is essentially the same restriction-wise...and it's by FAR, the best rom I've ever used. I'd love to share this with my girlfriend's S4. Thanks in advance!
A word of advice, don't mess with your gf's phone. But, a google search found this http://galaxys4root.com/t-mobile-gal...t-i9505app2sd/ This will only work if you are on mdb/mdl firmware. If you aren't then don't even try it.