Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jolla Sailfish OS

Tip us?

sandshrimp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Jolla Sailfish OS

With Jolla releasing 1.0 of their OS that is compatible with Android HW, anyone here thinking of porting it to this phone?

http://jolla.com/media/documents/130...ss_release.pdf

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app
XDA Pocket PC Phone Edition --->[Many Others]---->G1--->[Many Others]----->EVO 4G------>Galaxy S3----->LG Optimus G

RacerBoy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Would be interesting to give Sailfish a try. Here's hoping the "downloadable and bootable version" isn't too hard to get working on the lgog.

xboxfanj
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,439

DONATE TO ME
Unfortunately, as of now, it's based on android 4.2 and I'd rather wait till it's a bit more up to date before porting.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nwsteeze
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I'd love to see a port of this even if it's at 4.2. The videos of the ui look really good.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nwsteeze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more