Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GCC 4.7/O3]TeamCarbon 4.2.2 AOSP

Tip us?

nocoast
Old
(Last edited by nocoast; 13th May 2013 at 05:37 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1254

DONATE TO ME
Default [GCC 4.7/O3]TeamCarbon 4.2.2 AOSP

Im not going to spruce this OP up for now as im a bit lazy THAT SAID all CORE functions of the phone now work including calls! Hopefully we will have a CAF soltuion in place soon eough, the rom runs FANTASTIC with the exception of this downfall, the governor switching needs some fixing and gps too... But beyond that its running great. Huge shoutout to the htcmsm8960 crew Codeworkx, Mrbirdman and all else who are helping push this project forward...As far as im aware this is the first gcc 4.7/O3 build for the one...Anywho, with that said hope you guys enjoy sexy AOSP on this amazing phone. There will be new nightly builds every day so keep checking back at goo.im/devs/carbon/m7/nightly for the latest updates...Flash latest gaaps with this package. And feel free to let me know of any bugs and/or if you guys would like to try and help tackle this in call audio issue. Thank you very much and let this be the first of a lot of fun to come

Source: github.com/carbondev

Downloads
goo.im/devs/carbon/m7/nightly

If you want to help support my addiction to red bull and coffee please hit the donate button...If you are opposed to my addiction but want to help me OC my cpu even more by helping me upgrade cooling then please hit the donate button. For all other questions or comments press the 'O' key on your dialpad...Thank you and have a nice day.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to nocoast For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phositadc
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Welcome!
The Following User Says Thank You to phositadc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CheesyNutz
Old
Thanks Meter 2952
i know its kinda early in the mix but what about camera quality ? will it suffer from the current camera ?
Copy Cloud storage https://copy.com?r=cgXMEB
DropBox Cloud storage http://db.tt/UnygTbN

litso
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Forgive my ignorance, but what's GCC? I'm happy to see some more AOSP development going on for this phone. I have been strongly considering picking one up, now I'm almost definitely going to.

elementur
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Wow. It's like my prayers were answered! AOSP, here I come!
The Following User Says Thank You to elementur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyshemi
Old
Thanks Meter 373

DONATE TO ME
Nice nice work thanks to all great friggin job

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

fix-this!
Old
Thanks Meter 283
HOLY MOLY...i love the carbon rom. Thanks for this.

Toaster Strudels
Old
Thanks Meter 356
Just tested this, phone ran a tad bit hot, but nothing unexpected. SO SMOOTH AND FAST. Can't wait for in-call audio to be fixed and then I'll be on this like a Hyena on Simba.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
iPhone 5s 32GB [Space Grey, AT&T] -- HTC One M8 32GB [Gunmetal Grey, AT&T] -- 2013 Retina MBP 13"

If I helped you, feel free to click the "Thanks" button!
The Following User Says Thank You to Toaster Strudels For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeffrey1790
Old
Thanks Meter 8
awesome!. i hate htc sense.

frodriguez96
Old
Thanks Meter 74

DONATE TO ME
Does the camera work?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe