Ask a question

No registration required

asphalt 8 1.2.1b

OP umair shaikh

26th February 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

159 posts
guyz can any 1 help me.....2 play asphalt 8 1.2.1b on ma galaxy grand...am on probam rom....my problem is when i run normal unmodded apk it just says 2 buy license....and when i wid play modded apk of same version w cant play multiplayer...any solution to play with normal apk ?????plz....help me
26th February 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 350

685 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair shaikh

guyz can any 1 help me.....2 play asphalt 8 1.2.1b on ma galaxy grand...am on probam rom....my problem is when i run normal unmodded apk it just says 2 buy license....and when i wid play modded apk of same version w cant play multiplayer...any solution to play with normal apk ?????plz....help me

No solution...buy from play store :|.
Modded apks discussion (which are paid app and we try to get for free), aren't exactly topics to be discussed on Xda as its considered spamming(see rules).
I agree we all most of times use/have used the nodded apk to skip licence checks and play paid apps for free, but I think Xda not a good place to discuss..
Only help I can do is- keep googling and hope to find solution u r looking for..!
If u want multiplayer, u have to purchase it!.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
26th February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

159 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda

No solution...buy from play store :|.
Modded apks discussion (which are paid app and we try to get for free), aren't exactly topics to be discussed on Xda as its considered spamming(see rules).
I agree we all most of times use/have used the nodded apk to skip licence checks and play paid apps for free, but I think Xda not a good place to discuss..
Only help I can do is- keep googling and hope to find solution u r looking for..!
If u want multiplayer, u have to purchase it!.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

yaa i do agree but dude.....asphalt 8 shows incompatible with my device....i cannot buy also...
The Following User Says Thank You to umair shaikh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag DELHI
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair shaikh

same problem for galaxy grand quattro.........
cant download asphalt 8 from playstore..
and cant run normal apk as license error but u may try lucky patcher to patch it,,, and it will not check the license at startup
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread