Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,502 Members 42,161 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APK] Adobe Flash Player 11

Tip us?
 
simplyanin
Old
#1  
simplyanin's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 761
Posts: 1,732
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kolkata
Default [APK] Adobe Flash Player 11

Hi everyone...

Here is Adobe Flash player 11 for Galaxy Grand .

For those who are missing Full Adobe Flash on their phone ... running 4.1.2 also 4.2.2.

Works best with UC Browser (free to download from play store)

http://db.tt/Tixbj173 <- Download Link



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Grand
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to simplyanin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mukeshc15
Old
#2  
mukeshc15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,251
Posts: 822
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navi Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyanin View Post
Hi everyone...

Here is Adobe Flash player 11 for Galaxy Grand .

For those who are missing Full Adobe Flash on their phone ... running 4.1.2 also 4.2.2.

Works best with UC Browser (free to download from play store)

http://db.tt/Tixbj173 <- Download Link



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Grand
Simplyanin I have installed this apk but what it does and what it is used ?????? I dont known

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium

Follow me on facebook :http://www.facebook.com/FireFoxicated

Current Device:

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
micromax canvas 2 hd

Don't Ever Forget to Hit thanks It Boosts Me
 
rejocie001
Old
#3  
rejocie001's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 360
Posts: 1,230
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshc15 View Post
Simplyanin I have installed this apk but what it does and what it is used ?????? I dont known

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium
This will allow to play videos inside browser..

Sent from my GT-I9082
The Following User Says Thank You to rejocie001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
simplyanin
Old
#4  
simplyanin's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 761
Posts: 1,732
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kolkata
Mukesh yu can watch flash videos of any website or play flash games with this.

Works best with Uc browser

sent from Samsung Galaxy Grand
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyanin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mukeshc15
Old
#5  
mukeshc15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,251
Posts: 822
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navi Mumbai
ohkkk get it frdz

Follow me on facebook :http://www.facebook.com/FireFoxicated

Current Device:

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
micromax canvas 2 hd

Don't Ever Forget to Hit thanks It Boosts Me
 
Zephyr!
Old
#6  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12,167
Posts: 7,620
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ^Underground^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshc15 View Post
ohkkk get it frdz
Where is S4? Hopefully s4 supports flash I guess

Make.Believe
If you're good at something
Never Do It For Free - JOkER
 
mukeshc15
Old
#7  
mukeshc15's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,251
Posts: 822
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navi Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor! View Post
Where is S4? Hopefully s4 supports flash I guess

Make.Believe
If you're good at something
Never Do It For Free - JOkER
Yes

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium

Follow me on facebook :http://www.facebook.com/FireFoxicated

Current Device:

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
micromax canvas 2 hd

Don't Ever Forget to Hit thanks It Boosts Me
 
Zephyr!
Old
#8  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12,167
Posts: 7,620
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ^Underground^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshc15 View Post
Yes

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium
Lol

Make.Believe
If you're good at something
Never Do It For Free - JOkER
 
simplyanin
Old
#9  
simplyanin's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 761
Posts: 1,732
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kolkata
He sold his s4 and bought Grand

sent from Samsung Galaxy Grand
 
Zephyr!
Old
#10  
Zephyr!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12,167
Posts: 7,620
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ^Underground^
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyanin View Post
He sold his s4 and bought Grand

sent from Samsung Galaxy Grand
Oh really?

Make.Believe
If you're good at something
Never Do It For Free - JOkER

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes