Originally Posted by smeth_90
Please help how to install step by step...download kernal ?which kernal version for my device?after choose the kernal,extract the file and paste to other n flash using ukf.after that which step i go for success this step(install kernal cocore)???
Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2
1) Download cocore 8.6 kernel (look in original Android development).
2) extract the kernel.bin file
3) place kernel.bin file somewhere in your phone
4) open ukf and insert the boot.img (YOU NEED ES FILE MANAGER OR ROOT EXPLORER TO ADD THE FILE)
5) You now have now inserted kernel.bin file so now press flash kernel image.
6) He will say reboot phone, so reboot your phone.
sent from Galaxy S Advance
~ Galaxy S Advance ~
| CyanogenMod 11 by NovaFusion |