Post Reply

Post [WIP]JB/CM9/CM10.x PowerDialog

OP AuliaYF

25th July 2013, 02:03 PM   |  #1  
AuliaYF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 146
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
after a long time thinking about this mod, i decided to make this thread.
First of all, i have two methods:
  • by third apps(framework intent my app)
  • directly from the framework
here's my problems:
IF i used the first method, i can put the images to the buttons, BUT, i have a problem with 'intent' inside the GlobalActions smali.
IF i used the second method, i can't put the images.

for me, i like to use the second method, but can anyone help me to put some NEW drawable into the framework-res, and call it from framework.jar.

Greets, AuliaYF
The Following User Says Thank You to AuliaYF For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2013, 09:50 PM   |  #2  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,774
 
13,350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
fpr the Globalactions intent

cant u compare the globalactions java of squadzone his Cyanmobile rom ?
as i have seen he had ported those to his GB CM 7 rom



Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app
26th July 2013, 12:05 AM   |  #3  
AuliaYF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 146
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker

fpr the Globalactions intent

cant u compare the globalactions java of squadzone his Cyanmobile rom ?
as i have seen he had ported those to his GB CM 7 rom



Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app

can you give me the link of his github, i'll see it
26th July 2013, 12:31 AM   |  #4  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,774
 
13,350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuliaYF

can you give me the link of his github, i'll see it

https://github.com/CyanMobile/androi...ase_cyanmobile


Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app
26th July 2013, 12:54 AM   |  #5  
AuliaYF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 146
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker

https://github.com/CyanMobile/androi...ase_cyanmobile


Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app

thanks, i'll try it later.
25th February 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #6  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,774
 
13,350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
sorry for reviving this but lately i have tried small stuff ans managed to port it properly
so its defibetly possible
Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393372750328.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	2600670  
26th February 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #7  
AuliaYF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 146
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker

sorry for reviving this but lately i have tried small stuff ans managed to port it properly
so its defibetly possible
Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app

OMG! thx for this man! but i dont have my SGY anymore i hope i can continue this project but many thanks for all your works
26th February 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #8  
SpaceCaker's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag netherlands
Thanks Meter: 10,774
 
13,350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuliaYF

OMG! thx for this man! but i dont have my SGY anymore i hope i can continue this project but many thanks for all your works

i dont own any GB devices anymore as u can see i have the Acer S500/CloudMobile . only

i purely let someone with acei test it for me

and it worked right away so i was pretty much amazed xD

Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #9  
AuliaYF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bekasi, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 146
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCaker


i purely let someone with acei test it for me

Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app

haha that's nice! i like those kind of people xD

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank